{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crackdown 3 hinted at?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Crackdown 3 hinted at?  Empty
PostSubject: Crackdown 3 hinted at?    Crackdown 3 hinted at?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:51 am

Microsoft Game Studios head Phil Spencer has told IGN that Crackdown “isn’t dead.”

The trademark glowing orb from Crackdown was spotted on one of the slides at the Xbox One reveal – GamingBolt has the image – which sparked talk of a next-gen Crackdown.

E3 has passed without a Crackdown reveal but Phil Spencer has been talking up the series again.

“Oh… Crackdown is one of my favorite games, and not just because it’s a Microsoft first-party game,” he told IGN. “I have a lot of love for that franchise. The homage to Crackdown in the reveal screenshots was… I know there was some, like, ‘Did we accidentally sneak that…?’ It wasn’t accidental. Definitely.”

“No, I don’t think Crackdown is dead at all,” he continued. “It’s a franchise that’s still close to me. I think there’s a lot of room, especially… For me, the natural progression for a game like Crackdown – and you see this showing up on our stage – is in these living, open worlds that live in the cloud.”

If there is a Crackdown 3 – and it sounds increasingly like there will be a new outing in the series Hopefully we’ll see a Crackdown announcement of some sort at Gamescom in August.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Crackdown 3 hinted at?
Page 1 of 1