{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fable Anniversary announces new release date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Fable Anniversary announces new release date  Empty
PostSubject: Fable Anniversary announces new release date    Fable Anniversary announces new release date  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:58 pm

In a blog post over on the official Lionhead Studios website, Fable Anniversary lead designer Ted Timmins has apologised to fans for the wait and announced the game's release date window, which has been delayed slightly, as February 2014.

"We've been working hard for the past year to bring you the very best Fable Anniversary experience on Xbox 360," Timmins wrote. "We feel though, that we need a little more time in order to meet our ambitions and give you, the fans, the best game possible.

"I know I speak for everyone at Lionhead when I say that we can't wait for you to see what we've been up to, and it gives us great pleasure to let you know that you can expect Fable Anniversary to be both on-shelves and online via the Xbox Games Store in February 2014."
"It's not easy making these decisions and I know that us asking you to wait a little longer whilst we get to play test the game every day is downright unfair," he continued, "so over the next few weeks we're going to be sharing with you more screenshots, more game footage and perhaps even some... top secret announcements!"
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Fable Anniversary announces new release date
Page 1 of 1