{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Xbox One commercial.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

First Xbox One commercial.  Empty
PostSubject: First Xbox One commercial.    First Xbox One commercial.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:20 am

This is the first commercial for the Xbox One, it's obviously a commercial for EU, but it just might be the best thing I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox One commercial.    First Xbox One commercial.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:56 pm

sweet commercial
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox One commercial.    First Xbox One commercial.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Hell yea it is! I was like damn!
I was tired of seeing all the Sony ones and I asked Aaron Greenberg (Head of Microsoft Xbox) on Twitter when we'd be seeing some Xbox One ads and he said real soon and that they'd be hot. He was right!
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox One commercial.    First Xbox One commercial.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:08 pm

There were a lot of negative feelings towards the Xbox One but it seems like they've done a good job fighting all that. When I'm finally able to hop onto the next gen, I have no doubt in my mind that I'll be going Xbox again.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox One commercial.    First Xbox One commercial.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Yeah there'd be no reason not to, dedicated servers across all games, better exclusives, better designed console as a whole, just really a AAA platinum and premium experience I hear from a lot of people who actually played both consoles.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox One commercial.    First Xbox One commercial.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:01 pm

The only bad press had a lot to do with Sony's PR and the initial reaction from very pre-Sony boards like Reddit, Neogaf and N4G. Microsoft was pushing heavy digital, and wanted to do game sharing with digital games. The drawback is, how do you make it so people weren't installing a game on 100+ different consoles without some sort of online check in? Once you bought a game disc and installed it, you never needed that disc again.

They have done a good job since that time of righting their own ship, honesty they have such a better grasp of what people want with online play. It's an easy choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox One commercial.    First Xbox One commercial.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Xbox One commercial.
Page 1 of 1