{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5 Empty
PostSubject: MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5   MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:15 pm

http://furiousfanboys.com/2013/10/major-rumor-harrison-ford-has-a-multi-picture-agreement-for-ep7-and-indy-5/

Here’s something to take with a huge grain of salt, as it’s only a rumor, but it’s something fans would be happy about if true.
According to JediNews.UK, Harrison Ford has a big deal with Disney in place for multiple Star Wars movies as well as a verbal agreement on Indiana Jones 5 pending a story/script being developed:

Ford wanted to see the synopsis for his character’s development over more than just Episode 7. He saw this in August and is happy with the story arc.
Ford wanted a commitment to Indy 5. He did not get this as there is no plot line or script in place. What did happen was an agreement was made wherein an outline would be developed by the end of calendar year 2014, and if all parties can agree to it moving forward, efforts would be made to move on Indy 5 for release before the end of 2016.
Disney wanted a multi film deal with Ford which transcends Episode 7. This has now been agreed.

Again, take this with a big grain of salt, but as there are rumors about casting news coming very soon it could possibly be confirmed or squashed before you know it…
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5   MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:03 am

Whether these rumors are true or not, I love Harrison Ford as an actor. He definitely doesn't need to act for money anymore, but you can tell he just loves it because he just keeps on going and going and going. I'll give any movie he's in a look.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5   MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:47 am

I think he's signed on for Star Wars because I saw an interview with Jay Leno and he wouldn't give a straight answer, and the only reason you do that is if you're hammering out money details. I don't think I'd be interested in seeing an Episode VII if no Han Solo were in it.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5   MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:36 pm

My only reservations about Ep7 is that I've always been really into the "Expanded Universe" Books and stories and whatnot. And episode 7 is basically taking a dump on all that. Honestly though, when I'm watching star wars, I become a little kid (insert shotty joke here) and just get excited. I doubt I'll be too harsh of a critic on the new movies, unless they totally blow it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5   MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAJOR RUMOR: Harrison Ford Has a Multi-Picture Agreement for Ep7 and Indy 5
Page 1 of 1