{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone else think

Go down 
+6
fusion
STARWARSKID93
SMOKEDAWG
AJNATOR
crapgamer
NINJA_RULER
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

anyone else think - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:22 pm

ChaosRazgriz wrote:
Mr.X wrote:
Alright before this gets outa hand im obviously the best in the clan at risk including lotr starwars and the original my strats r straight up mlg i build up a smaller area at first then spread like a disease
lol, that's BS when you're talking about BF2... Must I remind you who got the RLR position in SDA? And I earned it too even after you were still det packin and healing too, lol

he was talking about Risk Star Wars version
Back to top Go down
Onslaught

Onslaught

Number of posts : 570
Gamertag : Onslaught805
PSN : Onslaught805
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:37 pm

risk star wars version??
i got one get star wars empire at war that where its at nubs
Back to top Go down
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e4757eb3a758638727109

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:02 pm

crapgamer wrote:
ChaosRazgriz wrote:
Mr.X wrote:
Alright before this gets outa hand im obviously the best in the clan at risk including lotr starwars and the original my strats r straight up mlg i build up a smaller area at first then spread like a disease
lol, that's BS when you're talking about BF2... Must I remind you who got the RLR position in SDA? And I earned it too even after you were still det packin and healing too, lol

If you were to hop on swbf2 and not detpack or use a health pack you would get raped.
The honor system isn't for competitive gaming, especially since the shotgun is so random and has so many unregistered shots.
BULLSHIT, ask ANYONE who has played with me in the past and they would tell you that I never used that gay shit... I used detpacks ONLY on ammo and health droids and on the vehicles... I would ONLY heal when I killed everyone in the area and there's nobody around... Anyone who has played with me for a long time would know that... I never do that gay stuff like noobs... Learn to survive without them and I would tell people that... Though I can admit that I use health packs if my clan was ever in a tight spot and it was needed to win but I never use them otherwise and call me a lier all you want if you want to because I know how I play and people have seen and heard me doing this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:02 pm

xTaCTiiCaL wrote:
ChaosRazgriz wrote:
Mr.X wrote:

he was talking about Risk Star Wars version
lol, good
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:18 pm

ChaosRazgriz wrote:
crapgamer wrote:
ChaosRazgriz wrote:
Mr.X wrote:

If you were to hop on swbf2 and not detpack or use a health pack you would get raped.
The honor system isn't for competitive gaming, especially since the shotgun is so random and has so many unregistered shots.
BULLSHIT, ask ANYONE who has played with me in the past and they would tell you that I never used that gay shit... I used detpacks ONLY on ammo and health droids and on the vehicles... I would ONLY heal when I killed everyone in the area and there's nobody around... Anyone who has played with me for a long time would know that... I never do that gay stuff like noobs... Learn to survive without them and I would tell people that... Though I can admit that I use health packs if my clan was ever in a tight spot and it was needed to win but I never use them otherwise and call me a lier all you want if you want to because I know how I play and people have seen and heard me doing this

Well nobody throwing detpacks or using health packs will lose a clan match for sure.
why hinder yourself? It's like saying don't use mines or auto Turrets .
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:35 pm

lol, I hate being a rocket class and I was a sniper but I didn't like it... But those are different things and it never hindered my ability... I beat everyone in the clan I was in for the shotgun leader position that way
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Ya but the likes of Clonewold aint saying much...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:08 pm

lol, did he tell you otherwise? Or are you just saying that because he was part of my competition? Seriously though if you ask people who've been playing with me since I've met Haku, I never used those things... Also getting the shotgun leader position I had to beat Mr.X, Detriot, and i think there was some other dude... Clonewolf wasn't in my clan... And I never played with you guys so you really can't tell me what I have and haven't done
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:17 pm

I'm not saying what you have and haven't done bro. Just if you came up against guy's like me and Snipes and didn't use a detpack, you'd be toast.
Detroit soul was a terrible Engineer. Mr.x was good, but he told me how he never stuck to that no detpack/healthpack BS because he wanted to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:16 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I'm not saying what you have and haven't done bro. Just if you came up against guy's like me and Snipes and didn't use a detpack, you'd be toast.
Detroit soul was a terrible Engineer. Mr.x was good, but he told me how he never stuck to that no detpack/healthpack BS because he wanted to win.
lol, and failed... And Detroit was an awesome SG back in the day... And The only way we could ever see if you guys are as good as you say is to battle but that's outta reach these days... Just like you guys the clans I used to be in were undefeated except for the first or second one I joined when I just got the game... Oh well, you guys are an era after me and there were other eras on the game before me
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:18 pm

I played since the game came out. Got on the day it came out and joined Merc in 2005. I've only ever lost 1 match as a player, in Merc. I went 35-0 in MOH as a Player.
To the best of my knowledge no clan ever went undefeated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:44 am

I've never been in a clan that has played MERC... I think they were dying when I was around
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

Number of posts : 470
Gamertag : NINJA RULER
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:35 pm

i rape in yu-gi-oh and risk. come at me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone else think   anyone else think - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone else think
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Mercenaries Of Honor-
Jump to: