{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another night rolling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Another night rolling Empty
PostSubject: Another night rolling   Another night rolling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 pm

i just copied and pasted this from the other thread.

BTW i rolled again last night it was the shit. I went to a battle of the bands and it was ok. We only stayed for 2 bands cause the 1st was pretty good and we knew the guy in it but the second one was complete shit. The second song they played a fucking piano or some shit and were whining into the mics and thought it was good singing so we bounced. This one girl that was standing by herself was getting stared at by this huge fat creepy guy, he looked like a gargoyle. So i made a move and went over to her and said "Hey this creepy dude behind you has been staring at you the entire time. If you want you can come stand by us." She said ok but later i found out she was only 15 =(. I didn't ask for her number but i rescued her from the grasp of jeffrey daughmer jr. But i had a fucking fantastic time. I love ecstasy, but im done for awhile. Probably like 5 months until summer time.
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Another night rolling   Another night rolling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:05 pm

...and you call me the creepy one?
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Another night rolling   Another night rolling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:14 pm

ELT_Destroyer wrote:
...and you call me the creepy one?

nah i was talking about the destroyer from swbf2. I didn't know swk was talking about you.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Another night rolling   Another night rolling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Yea asap was talking bout the Home schooled little nerd one who sounds like he has the mic shoved down his throat.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Another night rolling   Another night rolling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:45 pm

lol...he sounds like curly but with slightly more of an accent.......
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Another night rolling   Another night rolling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:48 pm

haaah, thats what i thought when i first met curly, but yeah, curly is cool, destroyer is a faaaaaag who is only good at swbf2
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Another night rolling   Another night rolling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:11 pm

[MoH] x-Fuzion-x wrote:
haaah, thats what i thought when i first met curly, but yeah, curly is cool, destroyer is a faaaaaag who is only good at swbf2

Give me a 35 ping and the patience to camp in a game and I'd be even better then that scrub. Kid lacks bad with a shotty.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another night rolling   Another night rolling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another night rolling
Page 1 of 1