{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I didn't even use EMP last night and...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

So I didn't even use EMP last night and... Empty
PostSubject: So I didn't even use EMP last night and...   So I didn't even use EMP last night and... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:33 am

Crapgamer STILL rage quit. This leads me to believe that the EMP is not the problem. CRAPGAMER is the problem! No more rage crapgamer!
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: So I didn't even use EMP last night and...   So I didn't even use EMP last night and... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:45 pm

no your emp has fucked me over so many times in the middle of high kill streaks its fuucking fumb
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So I didn't even use EMP last night and...   So I didn't even use EMP last night and... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:33 pm

asap wrote:
Crapgamer STILL rage quit. This leads me to believe that the EMP is not the problem. CRAPGAMER is the problem! No more rage crapgamer!

I didn't rage quit last night, we all stayed on and you were the one who disconnected. We were all like Where the hell did Asap go? ra ra ra ra raaaage quiiiiT
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: So I didn't even use EMP last night and...   So I didn't even use EMP last night and... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:31 pm

crapgamer wrote:
asap wrote:

I didn't rage quit last night, we all stayed on and you were the one who disconnected. We were all like Where the hell did Asap go? ra ra ra ra raaaage quiiiiT

Ya right. You and hellhammer were like "IIIIMMM DONNEEE" I was going positive by 20-30 kills and was smakcing them with the ump45. Why would I rage quit? my internet went down,
Back to top Go down
{TMC}Vulcid

Number of posts : 63
PSN : Vulcid
Registration date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: So I didn't even use EMP last night and...   So I didn't even use EMP last night and... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:13 pm

lol i've been working on my Assault Packages i can get up to the osprey gunner... i hate it though, i use either CP, Strafe Run or SAM for my first then i use AC130 and Juggernaut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I didn't even use EMP last night and...   So I didn't even use EMP last night and... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I didn't even use EMP last night and...
Page 1 of 1