{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2

Go down 
+5
heuy
Onslaught
crapgamer
MoH Grave
KiLlahCali559
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KiLlahCali559

KiLlahCali559

Number of posts : 534
PSN : Oo_iCali559_oO
Registration date : 2009-02-17

New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Empty
PostSubject: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 pm

omg this looks so sick...MW2 has some competion 4 sho:P
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:28 pm

dat schust looks sick and the sound is awsome
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:39 pm

This game looks pretty good, however the first one looked good too, but then it was terrible. You cant go prone, took a lot of bullets to take people down, no clan system and you can only talk to 4 people on your team.

I doubt its competition for MW2, seeing as how 6 million are preordered.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Onslaught

Onslaught

Number of posts : 570
Gamertag : Onslaught805
PSN : Onslaught805

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:57 am

bf2142 still looks and plays better
Back to top Go down
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e4757eb3a758638727109
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:44 am

crapgamer wrote:
This game looks pretty good, however the first one looked good too, but then it was terrible. You cant go prone, took a lot of bullets to take people down, no clan system and you can only talk to 4 people on your team.

I doubt its competition for MW2, seeing as how 6 million are preordered.

y are u so in love with call of duty if u suck at it
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:05 pm

I'm better then you CJ, don't make me bring out the pistol footage. Or the level 1 knife that I stuck in you on shipment.

I never liked FPS games till COD4 honestly, so of course I prefer that style. BF2MC was cool cause it was more realistic, you could go prone, guns worked well etc....
So of course I'm pumped about what's going to be the biggest game of the year.

Kinda like how you get excited if a new crack dealer moves into your trailer park.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:27 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I'm better then you CJ, don't make me bring out the pistol footage. Or the level 1 knife that I stuck in you on shipment.

I never liked FPS games till COD4 honestly, so of course I prefer that style. BF2MC was cool cause it was more realistic, you could go prone, guns worked well etc....
So of course I'm pumped about what's going to be the biggest game of the year.

Kinda like how you get excited if a new crack dealer moves into your trailer park.

ur funny when u think ur good but ur garbage.in that pistol video i saw u b4 u saw me and i didnt even shoot at u and the lvl 1 thing where u knifed me,i was even paying attention to ur erelivent as.i was tbaggin onslaught and are u the hick who lives in a shitty trailer park lookin like some fake ass paul bunyan lmao yea i know
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Talk to me about skill when you hop off the kiddy toy known as the PS3 and step to where the MLG people are K?
I guess that power scooter (2nd hand I'm guessing) makes it easier to score the drugs from your homies huh?
Didn't know drug dealers accepted Food stamps ....or is that like a family discount just for you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:32 pm

This game looks awesome to me so far... I had no idea that I was looking at BF BC2 when I first saw a trailer, lol... It looks so badass wit the destruction of everything... I'll have to get it after I get MAG, lol...

I mean, 1 was cool but I just never ordered it for some reason... I might get it now after seeing trailer after trailer of it
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:35 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Talk to me about skill when you hop off the kiddy toy known as the PS3 and step to where the MLG people are K?
I guess that power scooter (2nd hand I'm guessing) makes it easier to score the drugs from your homies huh?
Didn't know drug dealers accepted Food stamps ....or is that like a family discount just for you?

lmao should u really b talking about power chairs in ur situation and
how am i a drug dealer and why would i have food stamps?when u were a
kid did u wake up to find ur mom getting the dog schust fuked outa here
by some crackhead?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:10 pm

My parents had their own business ever since I can remember.
My situation is white, big and proud bitch. Hell I used to run over dumb monkeys like you on the football field daily. They used to think they were tough schust till a 300 pound freshman wrecked them..lol

We all know your naruto, anime watching ass is in need of that power chair, not to mention blacks are just plain lazy ass bitches.

I said you were related to the drug dealers, cause blacks have so many kids, must be the monkey genes and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:34 pm

lol some black must have done something traumatizing to u to keep say gay schust like drug dealers and sit.thats the dumest schust iv ever heard but coming from a hick getting fuked in a barn somewhere by his 3 dogs,its expexted right?and can u even fit in a power chair?or would u rather have a forklift?And wats wrong with watching anime?theirs people watching anime that get way more pussy then u so i wouldnt keep using that as a joke
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:21 am

heuys got a deal with his main dealer for a 5 nug he just has to pay $3 and a jr mcchicken!

BITCH SIT THE FUCK DOWN
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:30 am

CJ I got more pussy at 15 then you have your whole life, rollerpig.
Not my fault the prison system is 75% black and the Welfare programs are 86% black.
Hell ya'll are so dumb you need a negro college fund just to get one of you monkeys to go to school.

Everything is wrong with watching naruto, you should be learning black history or kissing Martin Luthor King Jr's ass or something instead of watching some jap cartoon.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Huey how old are you?
Do you have a job?
Your own house?
Girlfriend?

Cause you really seem like the kid that got picked on in school so you try to act like a hardass on the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
wingzero

wingzero

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:43 pm

swk ur too young to be asking people that kind of questions to anybody, kid
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:59 pm

lol well crap gamer ur allmost 30 playing video games and ur on like 24
hours a day so every1 says and u might have at least got 1 bitch in ur
teenage years if ur huge ass was lucky after i bet some black must have
fuked some girl u liked or something cause u keep mentioning stupid
schust like drugs and jail for some reason and pitbull i dont have to
tell u schust just because its all the more funny having ur loser ass
geuss and plus wat does talking schust to ur fukin boyfriend have to do
with getting picked on at school?and idiot gamer how come ur gay ass
allways mentions anime?do u wanna watch it to or wtf?and dont try to lie cause i know u havent got pussy in fukin years ok.must b too busy making 12 year old balck jokes that proves how stupid u are and swk should u really b talking about getting bullied at school when u live in hickvill go to california and say niggy nig ull c some schust bitch
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:14 pm

I'm 27, I rarley play any games and I've never watched any anime, so I already have you beat. I was in a classic rock band since 14, I got more ass then you'll ever get.
Keep trying to come up with funny stuff instead of retarded schust.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:40 pm

lol no 1 likes young rock bands they like they young rappers who sells drugs right?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:46 pm

They liked us, I don't think anyone likes young rappers.
Go to one of those concerts and get your car jacked by a monkey.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:46 am

I think i can ask those questions because he seems like a no life fag who life sucks so much he has to be tough on a forum.

And also huey cgay i live in brick. Maybe you should google, or do you not know what it is?, considering it is on the bay and like 5 minuets from the beach. Now im pretty sure hicks live in arkensa and fuck there cousins and sisters and live on a farm. You wanna see a picture of my house im sure it isnt a farm.

And no I'll pass coming to compten. I don't want some jungle bunny slashing my throat for my shoes since you all probally walk around barefoot.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:35 am

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Now im pretty sure hicks live in arkensa and fuck there cousins and sisters and live on a farm.

hey hey hey now, dont talk schust about mrsex!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2   New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New battlefield BC 2 gameplay!!!!..it mite be better than MW2
Page 1 of 1