{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pub Room.

Go down 
+5
heuy
Designs
MoH Striker
Hyphy
STARWARSKID93
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:15 pm

No scout said i am immature and i said i dont give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:09 pm

wow shut the fuck up. Its the same bullshit on the mic when we play.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:36 pm

why is swk in the clan?
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:41 pm

swk faggot u want people to talk schust about u here but it dosent matter cause people talk schust about ur ass all day and i dont go on the forums all day like u so dont expect me to check up on this schust after each of ur gay post
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:09 pm

What are you doing all day huey?

You failed school so you obviously don't go to college.

Do you play ps3 all day?
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:35 pm

ok guys just give it a break its just pointless to keep arguing like this this is how clans break up and fall apart just give it a rest
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Wooooooooooo!!!!

Lets go Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck the Angles!!!!!
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 pm

y would i go to college when im not old enough faggot?
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Number of posts : 22
PSN : Weapon_Sylar
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Pitbull This is sad Even people that dont even know you fucking think your a little loser the only reason you got friends cause they just want a piece of your sister fat ass
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:51 am

OH schust sylar just owned you now this is sad
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:51 am

s h i t wordfilters to schust WTF?
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Sylar who the fuck do you think you are kid. From the way you talk schust you must be some little cunt from ps3.

Kid you've been in this clan for all of 3 post. You don't have the right to talk schust.

I don't give a fuck what you call me cause i don't fucking care what i look like cause i can still get good looking girl friends.

When you bring my family into this that is where i drawn the line that is fucked up.
Who the fuck are you?
Your barley in the clan and you talk schust.

From the look of it thought you like anime and talk mad schust so you must be huey's boy friend.

And huey i don't give 5 shits if you think im a racist.
I've seen black people fuck up schools and communitys.
I'll tell you what im a white surpremist but im sure as hell no racist. Im not walking around in my bed sheets burning crosses.
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:19 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Sylar who the fuck do you think you are kid. From the way you talk schust you must be some little cunt from ps3.

Kid you've been in this clan for all of 3 post. You don't have the right to talk schust.

I don't give a fuck what you call me cause i don't fucking care what i look like cause i can still get good looking girl friends.

When you bring my family into this that is where i drawn the line that is fucked up.
Who the fuck are you?

From the look of it thought you like anime and talk mad schust so you must be huey's boy friend.

I'll tell you what im a white surpremist but im sure as hell no racist. Im not walking around in my bed sheets burning crosses.

huh?
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:38 pm

white surpremist. I believe whites are the dominate race.

Racist- KKK and people who go all out saying fuck niggers and beeners and who do that schust.
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:49 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
white surpremist. I believe whites are the dominate race.

Racist- KKK and people who go all out saying fuck niggers and beeners and who do that schust.

the KKK are white supremacist

Racism - the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races

White Supremacy - the prejudice that members of the white race are superior to members of other races

they sound the exact same. white supremacy is just dealing with whites
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:56 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:

hell yeah just look at camden its on the top 100 most dangerous places to live and its cause of black people taking over it wasnt that way when my parents lived there
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Compton used to be a nice California neighbor hood, but then all the wealthy whites moved top places like Beverly Hills and all the blacks moved to compton and now lookat it there

btw u cant be a white supremascist and not be rascist thats the dumbest schust ive ever heard
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:41 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:

Who the fuck are you?

lmao ur a joke kid if u were a real white surpremist u would go call them niggers and all that schust which i dout u do.u can talk all the schust u want about blacks but u know ull get fuked up and havent u ever thought mayb sylar dosent sit on this site all day like u and u dont get bitches cause ur ugly as fuk and every1 says ur on 360 all day which would mean the only bitchs u talk to are u dog and ur sister and they both get more pussy then u and y dose every1 on 360 call people kids?when there the ones saying kid schust like niggy nig and i bet ur 1 of those kids that are quiet around black people but then u get on the internet and start saying nigger all day and that proves ur just a scared pussy like ur bitch ass dad who was probly a bitch like u in his youth
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm

heuy wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

Who the fuck are you?

lmao ur a joke kid if u were a real white surpremist u would go call them niggers and all that schust which i dout u do.u can talk all the schust u want about blacks but u know ull get fuked up and havent u ever thought mayb sylar dosent sit on this site all day like u and u dont get bitches cause ur ugly as fuk and every1 says ur on 360 all day which would mean the only bitchs u talk to are u dog and ur sister and they both get more pussy then u and y dose every1 on 360 call people kids?when there the ones saying kid schust like niggy nig and i bet ur 1 of those kids that are quiet around black people but then u get on the internet and start saying nigger all day and that proves ur just a scared pussy like ur bitch ass dad who was probly a bitch like u in his youth

also youd have to be some ripped Polish or German guy with swastikas tattooed on you
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Hey crappy calls him self a white surpremist. and he says he isnt a racist.

Dude hillside where i use to live was nice. i went back last year i saw grafette everywhere and fucking barbed wire on the school fence. and guess what else? about a million black people.

Im cool with alot of black kids in my school cause they arent the hard core yo diggy god dizzle. They want to do something with there life.

I can't stand you people and i mean you dumb monkey who expect everything to be handed to you. You go around thinking your the schust when everyon laughs at you. Than you bitch about america. Hey buddy america was made by WHITES DEFENDED BY WHITES AND THE REASON WERE SO GREAT IS CAUSE OF WHITES. if you don't like it swim your ass back to africa. Obama i got nothing against him i just think he shouldnt be president cause he is bad at it. But i give him bernie williams kobe and other people props for making them selves something in life. And they have foundation cause they give back.

Huey i bet you have been given so much and you will never give any back.
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:38 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:

Dude hillside where i use to live was nice. i went back last year i saw grafette everywhere and fucking barbed wire on the school fence. and guess what else? about a million black people.

Im cool with alot of black kids in my school cause they arent the hard core yo diggy god dizzle. They want to do something with there life.

I can't stand you people and i mean you dumb monkey who expect everything to be handed to you. You go around thinking your the schust when everyon laughs at you. Than you bitch about america. Hey buddy america was made by WHITES DEFENDED BY WHITES AND THE REASON WERE SO GREAT IS CAUSE OF WHITES. if you don't like it swim your ass back to africa. Obama i got nothing against him i just think he shouldnt be president cause he is bad at it. But i give him bernie williams kobe and other people props for making them selves something in life. And they have foundation cause they give back.

what the fuck?
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:09 pm

ohh i ment dog not god.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:44 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
if this is the case then your neither a white supremacist nor a racist
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:12 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:

none of that garbage u just typed ment anything cause i dont care wat u just type ur still a fag and a scared little bitch like ur whole family and crappys not a white surpremist hes just an idiot but its ok cause unlike u hes not gay and i bet ull grow up even more being a faggot ass little baby who only talks schust about blacks on the internet and i dont even know why u allways mention black people or ghetto or watever.when did this change to being about blacks now the point of the topic was that ur a gay little weak scrawny bitch whos only good at telling 1st grade jokes and thinks hes a white supremist but he probly dosent even know the meaning to the word
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:52 pm

anyone talking about blacks being the sole reason for poverty strickened areas in the country needs to stop talking. I dont expect a bunch of teenagers to be on my level of intelligence but racial profiling for jobs in the professional community is still very much a problem.

Ghettos are a reoccuring cycle anywhere in the world, not just america. You're born into a community that has little to no well paying jobs and education reform is non-exsistant. Whats an easy way to make money? drugs. I know just as many white drug dealers as i do black ones.

And people dont fuck around when it comes to money. Thats true for anyone. If you ever want to get owned on the mic in this discussion just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pub Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pub Room.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next