{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pub Room.

Go down 
+5
heuy
Designs
MoH Striker
Hyphy
STARWARSKID93
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Pub Room. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:07 pm

asap wrote:
anyone talking about blacks being the sole reason for poverty strickened areas in the country needs to stop talking. I dont expect a bunch of teenagers to be on my level of intelligence but racial profiling for jobs in the professional community is still very much a problem.

Ghettos are a reoccuring cycle anywhere in the world, not just america. You're born into a community that has little to no well paying jobs and education reform is non-exsistant. Whats an easy way to make money? drugs. I know just as many white drug dealers as i do black ones.

And people dont fuck around when it comes to money. Thats true for anyone. If you ever want to get owned on the mic in this discussion just let me know.

at least someone is intelligent
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Pub Room. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:24 pm

asap wrote:
anyone talking about blacks being the sole reason for poverty strickened areas in the country needs to stop talking. I dont expect a bunch of teenagers to be on my level of intelligence but racial profiling for jobs in the professional community is still very much a problem.

Ghettos are a reoccuring cycle anywhere in the world, not just america. You're born into a community that has little to no well paying jobs and education reform is non-exsistant. Whats an easy way to make money? drugs. I know just as many white drug dealers as i do black ones.

And people dont fuck around when it comes to money. Thats true for anyone. If you ever want to get owned on the mic in this discussion just let me know.

yea exactly but this kid keeps mentioning black people for some odd reason
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

Pub Room. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:03 am

scared how the fuck do you get scared. and dude i got 3 uncles my grandpa grandma and cousins have been in the military. And they have all been in combat.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

Pub Room. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:13 pm

asap wrote:

I dont know ANY black drug dealers, every single one is white, all the black kids are off getting black kid only football scholarships LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pub Room. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Room.   Pub Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pub Room.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3