{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced. Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced.   Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:52 pm

This game actually looks interesting to me, I think the limited 250 gig HDD will make people want to get this bundle just for that.
Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced. FFXIIIbundle_46269_screen

The day after its existence was leaked, the Final Fantasy XIII bundle has been announced. In tandem with its X10 event, the company revealed the special edition bundle, which will be the only FFXIII hardware-software combo package outside Japan. In that country--where it is not available on the 360--the game was available packed in with a custom-graphics PlayStation 3 when it went on sale December 13 in that territory.

All this for just $400*

According to the now-official box shot (top), the FFXIII 360 bundle will be a standard white version of the console with a 250GB hard drive attached. As rumored, it will come with two white controllers and a standard copy of the game. Also included will be "exclusive downloadable avatar items," presumably FFXIII-themed clothing and accessories.

Due out on March 9 in North America and Europe, Final Fantasy XIII has been rated T for Teen by the ESRB for a variety of reasons, including the inclusion of "holographic dancers clad in bikini tops, skimpy leotards, and backless chaps." Semi-salacious imagery aside, the role-playing game is set in Cocoon, a floating human city built by an ancient race of massive mechanical beings embedded with magical crystals. Players will control a band of resistance fighters battling Cocoon's theocratic government--while simultaneously trying to protect the city from looming doom from outside.

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced.   Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:21 pm

i already got the elite so that wouldnt attract me mutch but the game does look pretty cool
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced.   Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:56 pm

futstriker wrote:
i already got the elite so that wouldnt attract me mutch but the game does look pretty cool
Ya, I've never played any FF game, but this one looks pretty good. It got a almost 10 score in game informer.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced.   Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:12 am

Im sure elt cummed his pants.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced.   Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII 250 gig XBox 360 bundle announced.
Page 1 of 1