{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumor on Natal price.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Rumor on Natal price. Empty
PostSubject: Rumor on Natal price.   Rumor on Natal price. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:38 pm

It seems Microsoft is also thinking of allowing Natal to be used to control other appliances in the living room with Whitten talking about the huge number of buttons a modern living room contained and how remotes controlled the lives of modern technology users.

Project Natal could cost as little as 50 dollars according to analysts, although the software giant has not yet announced an official launch date or a price point. The Microsoft made system will be competing head to head with the PlayStation Move from Sony.

The big difference between the two motion tracking solutions is the use of an actual controller. Natal will be more alien to established gamers, because everything is achieved through the use of a gesture or movement, while the Move concept includes a wand-like peripheral, which also has a few buttons and can even be connected to another sub-controller
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Natal price.   Rumor on Natal price. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Yeah I heard $100
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Natal price.   Rumor on Natal price. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Thats still cheaper then I would have guessed. Though I am guessing the rumor of a XBox 360 slim packaged with Natal for $250 or $299 is going to be out there this Holiday season.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Natal price.   Rumor on Natal price. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Thats an amazing deal, I might just buy it even though I already have a 360 Wink
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Natal price.   Rumor on Natal price. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:29 pm

I'd get one too, I think a smaller version maybe built in wii fi and Natal would be awesome.
I am glad they are re-branding the console instead of coming out with a new one at a time when their is a recession going on. I mean I would for certain buy a new MS console, but I think I'd be awfully lonely on it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Natal price.   Rumor on Natal price. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor on Natal price.
Page 1 of 1