{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confirmed Release for Natal!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Confirmed Release for Natal! Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed Release for Natal!   Confirmed Release for Natal! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:05 am

"Speaking in an interview, Microsoft Saudi's Marketing Manager, Syed Bilal Tariq, has confirmed that Project Natal will be releasing worldwide sometime in October.
Not surprising in the least, mind you. October is a long enough window from Christmas to build the hype for big sales in the holiday season and I think they're going to have to market the hell out of this thing to get the results necessary to make the new motion peripheral a success.
Tariq goes on to say that more information will be coming at E3, which we're all well aware of by this point. Do you think maybe they'll be ready to give the thing its actual name? Maybe? Natal isn't all that bad, but they could certainly do better."

You can watch the interview video at the following link,

http://www.gamertagradio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13934
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Release for Natal!   Confirmed Release for Natal! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:09 am

ya, I heard about this. Also, I'm guessing a slim 360 packaged with Natal for the price of an elite is going to be announced.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Release for Natal!   Confirmed Release for Natal! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:42 am

Yup I heard that too, might get either that or a ps3. I'm not gonna get Natal until I hear some reviews from consumers. That kind of thing could fail epicly.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Release for Natal!   Confirmed Release for Natal! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:32 am

Well since MS is going for a re-brand altogether I kind of have high hopes for it. I mean I want to get it mainly because it's new tech. I like the idea of voice activated media and controller free gaming. Since it's probably going to be cheaper then most people thought I think it will do great! Plus Fable 3, Ghost Recon and a rumored Metal Gear game are supposed to be using Natal. Packaged with a slim, I'd buy another 360 with it.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Release for Natal!   Confirmed Release for Natal! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:33 am

Do you know whos making the new metal gear?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Release for Natal!   Confirmed Release for Natal! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:05 am

Kojima, I heard it from a couple of places, though just a rumor. I think a Metal Gear game that uses Natal would be cool.
I know that the new Metal Gear Solid Rising game isn't it, though that is coming to the 360 but featuring Raiden....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Release for Natal!   Confirmed Release for Natal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Release for Natal!
Page 1 of 1