{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Movie 3

Go down 
+11
fusion
Sylar
xPerfect-Killx
V8_JuIcE
w01fsk7aag
crapgamer
heuy
wingzero
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
STARWARSKID93
Shadow_Reaper_666
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Sylar wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Ya bro. the funny thing is
Im active in sports
I make more money in the summer than your yearly salary
Every chance i get in the summer, im out fishing with friends, playing sports with friends, hanging with the or going to the beach.

Now from what snipes tells me, you sound like a fat fuck who sits in side and plays wow all day. Hahaha get rapped kid. and did anyone notice when i pwn huey his fuck friend has to come in and defend him. lol rape.

First Off Let me fix some mistakes you made

Im active in sitting on the couch all day long

You dont make no money at all cause your hickville dont have a income they think money used for fishing bait

Every Chance i get you waste your time being a loser and sitting on the couch looking at the window watch your so called Friends do something you cant do sports

Funny how you call ppl kids when we are older but its all good enjoy have a fun life with the couch

hicks dont have money they just trade jars full of spit
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Sylar wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Ya bro. the funny thing is
Im active in sports
I make more money in the summer than your yearly salary
Every chance i get in the summer, im out fishing with friends, playing sports with friends, hanging with the or going to the beach.

Now from what snipes tells me, you sound like a fat fuck who sits in side and plays wow all day. Hahaha get rapped kid. and did anyone notice when i pwn huey his fuck friend has to come in and defend him. lol rape.

First Off Let me fix some mistakes you made

Im active in sitting on the couch all day long

You dont make no money at all cause your hickville dont have a income they think money used for fishing bait

Every Chance i get you waste your time being a loser and sitting on the couch looking at the window watch your so called Friends do something you cant do sports

Funny how you call ppl kids when we are older but its all good enjoy have a fun life with the couch

is this sylar kid the one that had sex with his dog?

dammmnnnn get outa here kid, and take your lapdog heuy with ya
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Reaper_666

Number of posts : 197
PSN : Shadow_Reaper_66
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:46 pm

ok i belive this is the part were someone says we should settle down just a wee bit looks like anouther fight is gonna break out remeber what crappy said lets focus the hate somewere else guys like the pubs in mw2 kick some ass then talk trash just follow that moto cus thats what im gonna be doing
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:55 pm

hey look pitbull has his boyfriend come say some gay schust lmao but its ok u look just as gay as she does
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Number of posts : 22
PSN : Weapon_Sylar
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:30 am

Aw dog boy got hurt that much he called his bitch to save the day bad news fusion you arent going to do schust about it dont call someone else lapdog when your bitch starwars crys and whistle for you plz bitch
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:23 am

nah man i just get my 360 bros back. so sylar hows that dog coming along? yeah bro, go watch your little anime schust and suck it up on the terrible PS3 system that just got the mappacks
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:26 am

Yo CJ was Onslaught unavailable to help you out here? So you grab Sylar? come on man. Scrapping the bottom of the barrel bro.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:52 am

Hey huey haha the funny thing is when i need a new computer i dont have to sell my postions. And i dont get a schust computer lolololool.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:12 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Hey huey haha the funny thing is when i need a new computer i dont have to sell my postions. And i dont get a schust computer lolololool.

lol wtf is ur gay ass talking about?i sold my ps3 for a laptop and im getting a ps3 this month so wat did i lose?yea make more sense hick and retard gamer wat would i need help for im just talkin about abunch red necks
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:22 pm

you lost a ps3? how does that not make sense to you?
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm

he didnt say that schust head he said i lost my postion but if hes talking about my ps3 then lol i dont care
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:05 pm

you sold your ps3 for a shitty laptop >.>
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:58 pm

lol shitty yea but i rather have a comp then console
Back to top Go down
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:30 am

crapgamer wrote:
Yo CJ was Onslaught unavailable to help you out here? So you grab Sylar? come on man. Scrapping the bottom of the barrel bro.

Wtf? bottom barrel!? i just saw some little bitch here (starwars kid) trying to hate on anime now i am putting him in his place

BTW i do enjoy my PS3 and its late map packs :-) atleast i am not stuck with a fucken piece of schust gaybox that breaks every month and blow mega dick to get exclusives to try and attempt to make a gaybox look good
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:13 am

LMAO. ive had both systems, and xbox is WAY better than PS3. have fun playing garbo players in terrible lag
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:46 am

Sylar wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

Wtf? bottom barrel!? i just saw some little bitch here (starwars kid) trying to hate on anime now i am putting him in his place

BTW i do enjoy my PS3 and its late map packs :-) atleast i am not stuck with a fucken piece of schust gaybox that breaks every month and blow mega dick to get exclusives to try and attempt to make a gaybox look good

Just hit three 3 years with my xbox and I've never had an error. gtfo.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:56 am

Sylar wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

Ya, Onslaught is good at trash talk, your bad. Anime is not my thing and I think it's stupid, but to each their own bro.
I wont get into the console war thing, but I have a PS3 and there are reasons I never play it. I like the PS3 folk though and maybe one day I'll have some time like back on COD4 and be able to play some. I will say I enjoy the competition on the 360 and the communication as well.
Overall, I say get back to your dog's (They miss you little guy) and leave the trash talking to the professionals.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:52 am

slap slap slap believe it
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Number of posts : 1057
Gamertag : Destiny Zero X
PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:30 pm

lol, ummmmmm

Can't we all just cool down and stop fighting eachother and find someone else to fight?
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:46 pm

believe wat cocksmoker?
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:44 pm

sla slap slap slap top romen believe it
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:47 am

What wtf dont act your good crappy you blow dick at PS3 cod you get 0-14 and blame lag then you leave even with a green bar plz bitch and for the gaybox enjoy playing with fucken 10year olds who scream all the dam time cause of campers must be easy to think your good on the gaybox nothing but little kids so plz crappy dont act like your hard or something bitch but ik for sure you wouldnt have the balls to say any of this to me on skype a little bitch as always just stay on the forums crappy ik that how far you will go
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:05 am

Sylar wrote:
What wtf dont act your good crappy you blow dick at PS3 cod you get 0-14 and blame lag then you leave even with a green bar plz bitch and for the gaybox enjoy playing with fucken 10year olds who scream all the dam time cause of campers must be easy to think your good on the gaybox nothing but little kids so plz crappy dont act like your hard or something bitch but ik for sure you wouldnt have the balls to say any of this to me on skype a little bitch as always just stay on the forums crappy ik that how far you will go

sucking at videogames > fucking your dog

nuff said.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:19 am

w01fsk7aag wrote:
Sylar wrote:

sucking at videogames > fucking your dog

nuff said.

STFD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Movie 3
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next