{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Movie 3

Go down 
+11
fusion
Sylar
xPerfect-Killx
V8_JuIcE
w01fsk7aag
crapgamer
heuy
wingzero
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
STARWARSKID93
Shadow_Reaper_666
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:45 am

Sylar wrote:
What wtf dont act your good crappy you blow dick at PS3 cod you get 0-14 and blame lag then you leave even with a green bar plz bitch and for the gaybox enjoy playing with fucken 10year olds who scream all the dam time cause of campers must be easy to think your good on the gaybox nothing but little kids so plz crappy dont act like your hard or something bitch but ik for sure you wouldnt have the balls to say any of this to me on skype a little bitch as always just stay on the forums crappy ik that how far you will go

I never went 0-14 on a COD game, especially against easy ass PS3 competition. My K/D/R does nothing but go up on PS3, and by like 50-60 points. It's too damn easy, when me, Hellhammer and GD were doing matches we were like 21-1 on COD4, 22-4 on waw and we would just get hella matches at night. Xbox 360 is where MLG is, where the competition is and where the people are that actually communicate with each other. Pubs and matches.
I'd slap you on Skype anytime.
Slap slap. DIdn't Onslaught slap you on PS3 like 50-5 or something?
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:47 am

mlg on ps3 is TEKKEN 6 LMFAO
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:30 am

Huey and your dumb butt buddy, your lucky u guys are on ps3, and the ps3 is desperate for members, because i can gaurentee you fuckers would be kicked out so fast that ur heads will spin.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:47 pm

um stay on topic?
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Number of posts : 22
PSN : Weapon_Sylar
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:53 pm

dam crappy now you a liar too dam im pretty sure anytime onslaught invited you to a match you blame lag and get a shitty k/d ratio. Do it then bitch get on skype got plenty of jokes just for you girl cant wait :-) see you soon

HEY look its starwars kids you finally come out of your closet got enough boyfriends to back you up bitch
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:54 pm

No sorry. i was out working. Making my own money. So i dont have to steal or sell stuff to buy schust.

I wasn't sitting on the computer all day like someone trying to fight over the internet.
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Number of posts : 1057
Gamertag : Destiny Zero X
PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:08 pm

MoH Grave wrote:
um stay on topic?

agreed
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:11 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Huey and your dumb butt buddy, your lucky u guys are on ps3, and the ps3 is desperate for members, because i can gaurentee you fuckers would be kicked out so fast that ur heads will spin.

lol how does ur fatass have the balls to say any1 could get kicked and i highly dought u dont sit at home all day when ur on here like every hour to make a new post so stop lying porky and be the bitch that u are Smile
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:11 pm

i would stay on topic but hotdog boy mentioned my name so Smile
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:54 pm

hurtdurg boy shush it,every one stay on topic or it gets locked
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Just lock it. Its about dumb fucking anime and it shows how fucking ignorant and retarded our ps3 team is.
Back to top Go down
xPerfect-Killx

Number of posts : 240
PSN : xPerfect-Killx
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:35 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:

Hey hey, dont diss the whole ps3 team just because you're having a fight with huey and sylar. And we're not desperate for members.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:30 pm

LOVING the avatar bro holy schust make snipa member of the month!
Back to top Go down
xPerfect-Killx

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Lol, I got it yesterday for our Las Vegas Themed Dance. I was the Pit Boss. It was one the funnest nights I've ever had lol.

I have this retarded white spot in my head because my friend bleached my scalp by accident though.
Back to top Go down
wingzero

wingzero

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:14 am

okay really swk fag, who the fuck told u that we re desperate for members, plus and how the fuck are we ignorant, really, whos the dumb fuck who started talking crap here since he cant get laid at his laid at his school, yea read page 1 and u started everything when u started talking crap to us here in the anime section where we agreed for it to be posted here, man even all the anime get such more pussy than u ll ever get
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Number of posts : 22
PSN : Weapon_Sylar
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:52 am

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Just lock it. Its about dumb fucking anime and it shows how fucking ignorant and retarded our ps3 team is.

Wait wait lock the forums wtf you started this schust bitch now you trying to end it and ik for sure you bitch ass was not working out or making money your just refreshing the fucken MOH page again and again waiting for your 2 boyfriends to back you up now why dont you go back into your corner like a good bitch and wing 110% right anime get more pussy than you will ever see in your life besides when your worthless mom shitting you out of her ass sad part she tried to flush you
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Well technically huey started it so learn to read ya dumb bitch.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Sylar wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

Wait wait lock the forums wtf you started this schust bitch now you trying to end it and ik for sure you bitch ass was not working out or making money your just refreshing the fucken MOH page again and again waiting for your 2 boyfriends to back you up now why dont you go back into your corner like a good bitch and wing 110% right anime get more pussy than you will ever see in your life besides when your worthless mom shitting you out of her ass sad part she tried to flush you

Kid you posted this at 9.52 in the morning, and your 17, shouldn't your dumb ass be out trying to get a education. Or did you fail out of the special classes? And come on what are you in the 3rd grade, pulling up my mom and schust. And everyone correct me if I am wrong but, this kid only comes onto the forums to back huey up, and he is always saying that I'm gay. I think someone is trying to say he wants to come out of the closet. flower
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:14 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

Kid you posted this at 9.52 in the morning, and your 17, shouldn't your dumb ass be out trying to get a education. Or did you fail out of the special classes? And come on what are you in the 3rd grade, pulling up my mom and schust. And everyone correct me if I am wrong but, this kid only comes onto the forums to back huey up, and he is always saying that I'm gay. I think someone is trying to say he wants to come out of the closet. flower
\

can't we all just get along!?

plus i go onto the team site during school hour(when i dont have a class)
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:31 pm

No cause we got these fucking yahoos in the clan that think there hot schust and try to be all hard cause they talk schust over the internet.
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:23 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
No cause we got these fucking yahoos in the clan that think there hot schust and try to be all hard cause they talk schust over the internet.

lol but adding to it just makes it worst

its like adding gas to a small fire, it'll just get bigger
Back to top Go down
xPerfect-Killx

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:32 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:

Whatever, just dont diss everyone else that has a playstation just because of those two.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:57 pm

Ok.
Snipa
Wing0
Destoino how ever you spell ur name.

Im sorry you guys are cool.

Ya and smokedawg.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Ohhh ya and chaos razgriz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3   Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Movie 3
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next