{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Sports

Go down 
+11
Grow_Up
Designs
w01fsk7aag
asap
SMOKEDAWG
crapgamer
Hateinaboxx
fusion
STARWARSKID93
heuy
Janster61
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Real Sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:40 pm

swimming+football>all other sports
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:11 pm

[MoH] x-Fuzion-x wrote:
swimming+football>all other sports

A sport where shaving your legs is a necessity is really tough you guys!
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Owned.

No one here plays baseball damn it.

anyways

Gooo NEW JERSEY DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:20 am

so? talk to scratch, hell any girl you want to when you get in grades older than freshman, they dont like the bush all to well. anyways, its the most pure of all sports, as in you dont have baseball and its roids and terrible lack of a salary cap, and you dont have footballs lack of morals, same with hockey. only problem with swimming is that its the whitest sport you will ever see, lol
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:48 am

So there goes the morals you racist bastard! =D

The lack of morals is tough fusion. Im not saying its a good thing but I think getting pushed to your knees and crosschecked in the back of the head 3 times by a permafried white kid with a nappy blond afro is not something everyone would get up from would they?
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:51 am

ha ha ha, i know morals with that. we had one black kid on our team (and this is a 2 school team, with a team of about 22) and absolutely 0 asians, which is weird cuz like at least 1/3 of both of the schools is azn, if not more lol
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:54 am

oh and you dont get girls if you swim here you get called gay until you piss your pants.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:59 am

well, in reality, i get that A LOT. but id say swimming is my favorite time of the year, just because we act like more of a team than any sport i have ever been on (football, soccer, basketball, tennis, and ski team, ive been on all of em as a kid, and none of em have the same unity as we do) like we plan a paintball outing all the time, and we have a spring water polo team that totally dominates all, and we all are on the football rec team in the area.

but also, the fact is, is that we get called gay, and thats because people are jealous that we get to see girls with in tight shit, and that girls get to see us in jammers (knee length, skin tight suits Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:16 am

Yeah i know what jammers are, I was a swimmer from age 3 bud Razz

saved my brother from drowning when I was 5, mhm whatever.

Must not feel like a team because of the people. my hockey team is so tight we go to the local wing shack, we hang out all the time. But what level were you playing at? its gotta be a little competitive for there to be unity.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:05 am

varsity nub. we are a D1 team too. sure we compete for spots, but during practice there is hardly enough time to even talk, let alone say "no, i get to lead off on the 4x100 'A' relay" and basically there is enough spots for everybody too. like in normal meets, there is 3 spots for every event for each team. and then there is 3 relays with 4 each for each team, and there is 3 different relays as well. then for large meets like the madison invite, where there is 26 teams, you get to have as many entries as you want. say 12 people want to be in the 50 free, all 12 of em can be in it.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:07 am

w01fsk7aag wrote:
Must not feel like a team because of the people. my hockey team is so tight we go to the local wing shack.

do you guys have a BWW?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:32 am

no like the teams you talked about you were on in your childhood with no unity or whatever.

And no we dont have a BWW its not a chain its called teddys.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

Number of posts : 791
PSN : quigibo5
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:49 am

ok you did not just diss soccer.

Soccer has more injuries than ANY OTHER SPORT!!!!! fact. most are just dislocations but still it does

soccer is older then well close to any sport

in the first game of soccer they used a human head as the ball and kicked it around a town in england... yep thats fairy shit

soccer is constant action and moving around unlike football which is. stop go stop go stop go stop go and each play is like 5 second long.

in soccer its probably on of the hardest games to score in which makes it easily one of the most difficult. you need quick speed, endurance, foot skills, and a good shot. i mean foot ball players get a break and time outs.... pros no timeouts and 3 substitutions the whole game!!!!!!! so you will have at least 8 guys on the field for the whole 90 mins!!!!!
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 am

who dissed soccer?
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:29 pm

im sorry for the confusion, i didnt diss soccer, i just said that my swim team has more unity than when i played on the middle school soccer team.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 pm

our JV team i was on like hated certain ppl cause there mouth varsity is definitely a team thts cool with each other also im on JV cause im a freshmen
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:24 pm

first post he said soccer is a fairy sport.....that what i was reffering too.... sorry lol

i played soccer for 14 years of my 17 year life.... yeah don't diss it lol. i miss playing soccer.......
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:38 pm

i bet he got it from the football players. i remember when i played football, we called the soccer kids "field fairys" but i dont use that terminology
Back to top Go down
Awesomejoshsome

Awesomejoshsome

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 am

Jai-Alai [hi lye] is the fastest sport in the world, The ball moves fast enough to kill. if someone were to get hit with it Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/jpparker
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:52 pm

tell us the rules
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Correction.

[MoH] x-Fuzion-x wrote:
i bet he got it from the football players. i remember when i played football, we called the soccer kids "field fairys" but i dont use that terminology anymore
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:52 pm

hey man, dont tell me youve never been subject to 'mob mentality'
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Quigibo5 wrote:
ok you did not just diss soccer.

Soccer has more injuries than ANY OTHER SPORT!!!!! fact. most are just dislocations but still it does

soccer is older then well close to any sport

in the first game of soccer they used a human head as the ball and kicked it around a town in england... yep thats fairy shit

soccer is constant action and moving around unlike football which is. stop go stop go stop go stop go and each play is like 5 second long.

in soccer its probably on of the hardest games to score in which makes it easily one of the most difficult. you need quick speed, endurance, foot skills, and a good shot. i mean foot ball players get a break and time outs.... pros no timeouts and 3 substitutions the whole game!!!!!!! so you will have at least 8 guys on the field for the whole 90 mins!!!!!

Dont dis soccer, soccer rapes and you need to be the most fit for it. how bout you 300 pound football players try runnin for 90mins straigh? bet youd pass out within 2. and the second best thing to soccer is hockey by far. football is just a bunch of fat people with a few skinny guys that can run and baseball you just sit there msot of the time
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:02 pm

every sport has something that makes it hard. football is a test of skill, strength, speed, teamwork and tactics. saying soccer is 100x harder because you need to be in condition is just ignoring the facts. since when do soccer players have to hit a 300 lb lineman, who can bench twice his weight, head on? probably never. same with other sports. sports like tennis needs more hands-on coordination, and agility. sports like swimming takes an exertion unlike any other sport, which is a total body workout which forces you to have calculated bursts of speed. and for the '90 minutes of running', try 90 minutes of swimming at a sprints practice. you end up sprinting 5000 yards at the very least in that practice alone. heck, come to me when you can swim a 500 free in less than 7 minutes, which is an absolutely terrible time, and still have moderate breathing.

every sport has something that makes it hard, otherwise they would be flooded with players.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:52 pm

oh i used to swim. i did it for about 6 years. wasn't bad. was like a 4-6 placer. took the 10th in back stroke and brest stroke in my area (like 2-3 county's) so yeah. i sucked at fly tho lol. i mean i'm 6'7" and 165lbs... i should be a swimmer lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Sports
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next