{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Sports

Go down 
+11
Grow_Up
Designs
w01fsk7aag
asap
SMOKEDAWG
crapgamer
Hateinaboxx
fusion
STARWARSKID93
heuy
Janster61
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Real Sports - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:20 pm

fly is a bitch. i hate it. i cant swim breast though. i have irregular shinbones, so its hard to do the breast kick. i have a killer freestyle though. like my 50 free PR is 20.08, and my 100 free PR is 47.26. so yeah, i went to state and won it all last year, but this year i fucked up my nose and my ocular a week before sectionals, so i had a hard time and ended up in 26th place statewide (24th place and down gets to go to state)
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:39 pm

ya well i can bench more than all of you pussies except for maybe crapgamer but he doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:49 pm

i dont know, i think maybe my dick can bench more than you Wink
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

Number of posts : 791
PSN : quigibo5
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:21 pm

benching doesn't prove that your more athletic..... just saying lol.

but yeah someone with my build and size is perfect for so many different sports. i got too tall to be good at soccer. i'd be good at basketball, football(wide receiver if i was stronger), swimming, even like tennis cuz of my reach but the quickness would be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Awesomejoshsome

Awesomejoshsome

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:43 am

Watching boobs bounce... its a sport. Don't be a hater be a participator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/jpparker
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:41 pm

AJ24 7 wrote:
Watching boobs bounce... its a sport. Don't be a hater be a participator.

ROFL
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Well Soccer offers a group of mostly foreigners running around for an hour and a half kicking the ball back and forth and in the end we get the payoff of a tie game.
Americans tend to be too smart for this game.
Honestly as someone who was a 300 pound Football player, You need to be fit, running sprints, benching, 2 a days in hot 100 degree heat, plus you'll have to be able to hit and take a hit.
Soccer will never take off here.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:22 pm

=P
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Thats one of my favorite episodes! Low scoring and ties! You bet!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:33 pm

You know, I was a swimmer once. But unfortunately I was caught with a bong. Damnit
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:35 pm

i agree crappy early post if u have been hit even by small RBs u might feel it i broke my ankle football and my family=football no joke my dad made me walk on it to the truck which hurt
BADLY
Back to top Go down
Awesomejoshsome

Awesomejoshsome

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Female soccer, depending on the team can be hot... but for real, woman's volleyball and whip cream bikini competitions are fierce these days... these women deserve more credit, and I plan to give it to every single one of them!! Maybe put on a little Barry White, pour a little lucious wine into a crystal glass and just show them a beautiful time out of respect for their sport, and just let them know how appreciative we all really are. yup. Thats the sport I want to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/jpparker
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:16 pm

u get alot of action from ur hand dont u?
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:43 pm

smoke, i feel ya man. it sucks when people dont or are to stupid to understand. i broke my nose, and my ocular bone when i dove into a pool and hit the wall. blood was gushing out of my nose, i couldnt see shit, i dont know where i am cuz of a concussion, and im all numb from hitting my head. yet the i still had to swim to the edge, eyes blurry and seeing only light and dark shapes, climb out of the pool, all because the lifegaurd was 'chillin with the ladies'.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:13 pm

AJ24 7 wrote:
Female soccer, depending on the team can be hot... but for real, woman's volleyball and whip cream bikini competitions are fierce these days... these women deserve more credit, and I plan to give it to every single one of them!! Maybe put on a little Barry White, pour a little lucious wine into a crystal glass and just show them a beautiful time out of respect for their sport, and just let them know how appreciative we all really are. yup. Thats the sport I want to watch.

That wasn't for real was it?

BTW id rather watch recreational soccer before i watch any kind of women sports league.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:52 pm

wow fuzion i had a little help with mine also my ankle hurt but i got to use a wheelchair which was fun i broke a kids toe cause he kept acting funny and kept stopping in front of me so i did the usual ran him over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Sports   Real Sports - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Sports
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3