{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:24 pm

But does it have an optical out? No... That's what I've been talking about
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Yes...It does...>.>

whatever shotty, we've all agreed the you should get Trittons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:43 pm

I still doubt you know what the optical out is, but yes, get the 720's if you're willing to drop $120 on a... Since the X11's replaced the X1's, the quality should be pretty good given it can only use stereo audio and it's $60 less... Either one is a good decision
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:45 pm

We'll just agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Just use the one that comes with the fkn xbox.
That's all I ever use and I still kill idiots who spent 120$+ on their "pro headset"
Seriously.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:39 pm

Well some people, including me, bought it so that I could use it and keep my TV's sound down a ton at night
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:11 pm

yeah the only reason why i ever looked into headsets is because my parents yell at me for having the TV to loud at night
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 am

That's a very valid reason for getting one of these, but otherwise I hate when people claim it gives them some major edge over people.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 am

it doesn't give a MAJOR edge but it doesnt give you an advantage
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:16 am

it gives your an edge, kinda like switching from SD to HD. it lets you hear people better, and if you really are a whore, you develop a 6th sense kinda, and you rely on them to much, and bam, your stuck with em forever.

deje vu btw (i remember having this exact argument like twice before, lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:26 pm

I use them in whenever I'm playing with the PS3 guys because my mic doesn't take in unnecessary background noise like theirs normally does... But yeah, it's an advantage, but not a major one... Instead of just hearing footsteps near me, I know where they are... That's the only major thing to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!   Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody with headset experience answer ASAP!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2