{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About streaming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Have you guys checked out USTREAM? They offer you a lot of options for streaming like frame rates and general quality and all of that... I think you guys should check it out because the stream we have now is pretty laggy and it's not a great quality... I'm just saying that you should see if you get better results with it... I'm getting ready to check out my stream in a little while so that's why I was suggesting it
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:44 pm

He isn't lagging for me, I have a test site where I'm doing the graphics for the big site change here upcoming, so then it'll be easy to just switch it over, I'll be embedding the stream right to the front portal, I was watching him earlier and it was fine. Also keep in mind that Saint has a crap connection.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:52 pm

That could be why, I checked it yesterday and it wasn't lagging, but I checked it a few minutes ago and it was lagging like hell... But I'm still checking this thing out because I'm amazed at the amount of control that I have over my stream
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Worth a look, I mean if it's better I have no issues with it. I'd like to figure out which to go with by the time I switch everything over and put the feed on our front page though.
Back to top Go down

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:06 pm

No problem dude, I'm just throwing this site out there as an option
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Dude I'm all for it, I'd like to get the kinks worked out before we go with one of the other. Like I said though, it's pretty cool looking when you go to the site and can see them doing matches and schust. So I'm excited for the media coming to the site. I also have a podcast coming to the site as well. So if anyone is interested in something like that, then they can help out.
Back to top Go down

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Sounds pretty sweet to me... And yeah, I'd love to see us having everything at a great quality when we get everything up... But whoever decides to use USTREAM, look at this page...

http://www.ustream.tv/higher-quality

The Flash Media Live Encoder is why I'm telling you guys to check it out... This thing gives you MAJOR control over your stream... I was pushing 60fps out of my webcam and you can choose what file format to stream and the bandwidth and all that crap so play around with it a little

But it sounds good dude, I hope we can get all this stuff working soon

Also I think we could have 2 or even more people on one stream because you can bring a co-host on or something like that... I haven't read into it, but I'm checking out the site in its entirety
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:23 pm

the one saint has is full of ads, and its gay as hell, so yeah switch over. and this is going to be a community stream, right? otherwise id say its pretty pointless to have only one person streaming
Back to top Go down

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah, we could have anyone stream off of it dude... Plus with what I mentioned earlier, we could have one account and we would use an XML file to stream from our computer using that program in a nutshell
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:35 pm

fusion wrote:
the one saint has is full of ads, and its gay as hell, so yeah switch over. and this is going to be a community stream, right? otherwise id say its pretty pointless to have only one person streaming

It's community.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 pm

we should still go with something that doesnt have ads every 2 min and also we should try to get multiple people doing streams
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:39 pm

I think they all have some sort of ads, they can all do multiple streams though.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Justin.tv doesn't have ads that disrupt the video playing.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:02 pm

so post that spit up, like the pass and username
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About streaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: About streaming   About streaming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About streaming
Page 1 of 1