{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So i went to my first "rave" party last night

Go down 
+2
w01fsk7aag
asap
6 posters
AuthorMessage
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

So i went to my first "rave" party last night Empty
PostSubject: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:40 am

It was at a club called afterlife in dallas. Shit was 5 dollars for parking and a 25 dollar entry fee. So before you even got in there they're already fucking you in the ass. But anyway i had 2 tabs, a blue transformer and a yellow transformer. I ate the yellow one before we got there and then downed the blue one in a stall. You guys couldn't imagine some of the people that go to these things. I saw a 60 something year old dude rolling and dancing and playing with glowsticks i was like WTF? And there must of been atleast 500 people in this fucking place. Like you would walk into 1 building and would barely be able to walk around. There were 3 different buildings and they all had different dj's going. I started to roll about half an hour after we got there. I started to talk to all these people i probably wouldn't normally give the time of day to haha. Oh ya, if you're relatively young and you want some easy pussy, GO TO THESE THINGS. I probably saw the most sluts gathered in one place at a time then i have anywhere else. The term they use is "E-tards" because well...They've all taken so much ecstasy that its made them retarded. They're outfits were basically skimpy hot pink or purple or yellow stockings on their legs, very VERY short shorts, and like a tank top. Some didn't even have shirts on they were just half naked. I tried talking to a couple of them but most of the time they didn't want to talk they would just dance for a second and then look like they were gonna pass out and then try and dance again, it was kind of sad. Ecstasy is a great drug but you have to take it for what it is. It's basically just a strong illusion your brain plays on you.

All in all i had a great time but i only rolled for like 2 and a half hours. I wore shorts and a t shirt to this thing and it was like 25 degrees here in texas last night. Everytime i got blasted with cold wind i lost my roll, it was fucking gay

Last edited by asap on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:41 am

Are you gonna go to another one?
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:43 am

how ur sister kendal doin?
Back to top Go down
SkankyNugget

SkankyNugget

Number of posts : 567
Gamertag : skanky nugget
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:57 am

asap wrote:
i had 2 tabs, a blue transformer and a yellow transformer. I ate the yellow one before we got there and then downed the blue one in a stall.

is there some kind of giant drug dealer in NYC that names all this shit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skankynugget
asap

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:09 am

SkankyNugget wrote:
asap wrote:
i had 2 tabs, a blue transformer and a yellow transformer. I ate the yellow one before we got there and then downed the blue one in a stall.

is there some kind of giant drug dealer in NYC that names all this shit?

They're usually named off of the imprint that they get wen they're pressed. These were called yellow and blue transformers cause they were yellow and blue and had a transformer face printed on them.
Back to top Go down
SkankyNugget

SkankyNugget

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:18 am

duh? im just saying the idiots who do it why do they name it some of this shit.
i know it's to get away talking about it infront of cops but jesus.
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:42 am

SkankyNugget wrote:
duh? im just saying the idiots who do it why do they name it some of this shit.
i know it's to get away talking about it infront of cops but jesus.

I guess they're easier to classify when you're buying or selling them when they have a name.
Back to top Go down
SkankyNugget

SkankyNugget

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:52 am

what if he's a part time toy salesman as well?
he'd up end screwing up his orders.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:15 pm

I would maybe go to one of these.

But pass on the rolling.

Lol speaking of it my friend got busted in school for doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:48 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
I would maybe go to one of these.

But pass on the rolling.

Lol speaking of it my friend got busted in school for doing it.

my school is known for rolling. mostly because the idiots at city hall thought it would be good to put the skate park on school grounds Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:46 pm

experimenting with certain drugs can be benficial to a certain extent. You just have to know when enough is enough. The human body cant withstand continuous drug use for long periods of time. Everything should be done in moderation, and that includes drugs. I've been researching the long term effects associated with mdma use. Most of the very harmful effects are caused to the brain after long term use of the drug (Example rolling every weekend for a year.) This was only my 5th time to roll over 2 years and to be honest after going to that place last night i told myself i was never going to end up like those dumb asses. Having to rely on a drug to have a good time is pointless and will leave you depressed. This was probably my last time to roll. The drug starts to lose the magic feel to it after a few uses anyways. Plus if you dont have access to pure mdma aka "molly" then i would not bother. Most of the time when you buy tabs they're not going to be dosed properly or they could be cut with some shit you dont want to be putting in your body.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:38 am

Now thats a rollmodel . . . .
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Ohh ya asap should be a dare speaker.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i went to my first "rave" party last night   So i went to my first "rave" party last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i went to my first "rave" party last night
Page 1 of 1