{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Microsoft raising expectations on Kinect sales for this year.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Microsoft raising expectations on Kinect sales for this year.  Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft raising expectations on Kinect sales for this year.    Microsoft raising expectations on Kinect sales for this year.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:20 pm

On the eve of the Kinect's launch, Microsoft is feeling very, very good about the device's future. The company has raised its sales expectations by 2 million units. Originally, M'Soft predicted three million Kinects would sell this Christmas, but the company now predicts five million sales.
That's according to some tweets from Bloomberg News reporter Dina Bass, who is quoting ("twoting?) Microsoft's Senior Vice President Don Mattrick. Here are the relevant tweet:
"Microsoft expects to sell 5 million Kinect devices at Christmas, up from previous forecast of 3 million."

"That would make Kinect the biggest Xbox product launch ever in terms of sales, according to Microsoft's Don Mattrick."
I am going to put on my swami hat here and predict that Kinect will be the must-have holiday gift item, and will drive sales of the 360 as well as the standalone device -- Microsoft is very good at building hype for their products. I wonder whether Microsoft will be able to meet demand for the device.

Read more: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/708414/Microsoft-Ups-Holiday-Kinect-Sales-Expectations-To-5-Million.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=thefeed#ixzz14FEv7tGk
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Microsoft raising expectations on Kinect sales for this year.
Page 1 of 1