{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined Read mor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined  Read mor Empty
PostSubject: COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined Read mor   COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined  Read mor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:46 pm

There are currently over 2.8 million people playing Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC at this very moment, just 16 hours since Treyarch's much anticipated title (legally) hit shelves. Tuesday is still a school day, correct?
More interestingly though is the fact that there are almost 1.5 million more 360 players online than PS3, and over 1.4 million more than PS3 and PC combined.
The official tally looks something like this: 2,156,469 on Xbox 360, 664,982 on PS3, and just 55,071 on PC. Consulting my hallway-length abacus, I see that that is a difference of 1,491,487 for 360 vs. PS3, 2,101,398 for 360 vs. PC, and 1,436,416 for 360 vs. PS3/PC.
I’m sure we’ll be hearing some kind of official statement from Activision later in the week regarding Black Ops’ launch day sales. Of course, those figures won’t include a breakdown of how many sold on each platform, but if I had to guess, I would say that the percentage difference in the number of online players between the two consoles is probably pretty close to the percentage of 360 copies sold versus PS3 copies (i.e. around 3x as many for 360 vs. PS3).

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined  Read mor Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined Read mor   COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined  Read mor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:11 pm

on 360 alone, it says 3,114,127 players online, the whole US east of the mississippi is all whited out, wit the whole west coast as well
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined Read mor   COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined  Read mor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Ya, this article was from yesterday, so really Xbox 360 has closer to 2 million more players online. Which is why I say 360 has the better competition when it comes to players, simple numbers, more players means there is more of a chance for better players.

Also to be honest, I love how Black Ops was marketed as a Xbox 360 exclusive pretty much..lol I mean the commercials for it were Microsoft branded and on the back of the box it says how Call Of Duty is the best selling franchise ever on Xbox.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined Read mor   COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined  Read mor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Multiplayer On 360 Has Over 1.4 Million More Users Than PS3 And PC Combined Read mor
Page 1 of 1