{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Empty
PostSubject: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:27 pm

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://www.nicagamerz.com/v6/news/498/confirmado-cod-black-ops-tiene-problemas-con-ps3-y-pc/

According to: news.softpedia.com/news/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Plagued-by-Lag-and-Glitches-on-PC-165732.shtml version of Black Ops Call of Duty for PC is serious lag issues and glitches. No matter what kind of configuration on your PC Sease have mid-range or high-end, the game has performance issues resulting in the screen freezes or has low FPS are you in single player or online.

Now with the version of Black Ops Call of Duty for PS3 is totally more radical problems through: www.eurogamer.net / articles / digitalfoundry-call-of-duty-black-ops-faceoff and www.computerandvideogames.com/ article.php has been able to publicize that there are major problems here is the summarize:

- The low resolution of the PS3 is more than other games of COD from 1024x600 to 960x544, the 360 version rather goes up to 1040x608 resolution.

- The version of the 360 has significantly better performance because the PS3 version's framerate will drop to 20FPS even during the cutscenes!

- The version of the 360 has higher resolution and better shadow shadow filter.

- Bugs in the graphics appear on both versions of the game (PS3 and Xbox 360) but the PS3 is more frequent.

- In 3D mode for both version down the frames per second faster but the 360 version keeps caudros for second best while the PS3's FPS down to less than 20FPS!

- Although Modern Warfare 2 supports online multiplayer splitscreen with 2 separate accounts for both Xbox360 and PS3, Black Ops only in the ps3 you can create a guest account while the Xbox 360 if you can put 2 different accounts.

- At the same time it is reported that the PS3 version makes the screen freeze.

Now for those who now ask because if Infinity Ward could make Modern Warfare 2 play almost exactly the same for both PS3 and Xbox 360 because Treyarch did the same with Black Ops?

The answer is simple, Infinity Ward used the graphics engine for Call of Duty 4 updates and improvements to optimize it better and the graphics engine performance was almost identical between the PS3 and Xbox 360, while Treyarch use the graphics engine of World at War where they tried to optimize it for Black Ops but could not.

Now you will say but if both Infinity Ward and Activision and Treyarch are under will not use the same graphics engine?

For reality is that Infinity Ward created the graphics engine so with IP-based Infinity Ward Quake 4 game engine, so Infinity Ward Treyarch only gave part of its graphics engine and Treyarch will optimize it had to take care of to your liking, but due to the recent separation of the founding members of Infinity Ward, Treyarch decided to use the graphics engine of World at War but in the end it was that Black Ops have problems in other versions and it is clear the difference between developers who are Infinity Ward and Treyarch.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:09 pm

the grammar is so shit I don't believe thats legit at all I don't even know what they're trying to say?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:36 pm

It was translated from a German site, but it's legit 100%
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:38 pm

what are they trying to say?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:41 pm

There saying the PS3 and P.C. versions of Black Ops are complete and utter trash, laggy frame rates, 20 FPS compared the the 360's 60 FPS ect...
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:32 pm

too be honest i havn't any lag all day today
but tuesday and half of wednesday i did
it will be fixed in a matter of time
Back to top Go down
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:00 am

I haven't noticed any issues, and the 360 gamers I've seen on campus have worse graphics on their game then mine. Although CoD has not really been known for its graphics compared to a Madden or Battlefield game.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:04 am

Nah, the 360 version is superior. It was developed on the 360 dev kits and pretty much most people consider more of a 360 type of game. A lot of the issues are being worked on right now, the patches should be out soon. I have never thought of Madden as having good graphics or Battlefield. Then again those just aren't the types of games I enjoy. I hate the frostbite engine Dice uses, Medal Of Honor looked terrible too.
As for Black Ops, they used an older engine, the COD4/WAW engine and slightly modified it, which is why it moves more like COD4, but the graphics suffer slightly. I'm not going to complain though, I mean the game is fun and once they fix the lobby issues it'll be the best COD in year IMHO.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:21 am

{Delta} wrote:
I haven't noticed any issues, and the 360 gamers I've seen on campus have worse graphics on their game then mine. Although CoD has not really been known for its graphics compared to a Madden or Battlefield game.

whats with the ps3 nerds pushing battlefield so hard core?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:27 am

fusion wrote:
{Delta} wrote:

whats with the ps3 nerds pushing battlefield so hard core?

its the only game they play. thats why when you get on killzone 2, any of call of duty, any game, theres only like 7 people online.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:55 am

I hear there were 75 people on Killzone 2 the other day...lol Sad when more people are on SWBF2 then the supposed "Halo killer" from only a year ago.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:56 pm

it was either a love it or hate it game crappy so like u u either love it or hate it
but lets stay on the subject of the game we were talking about in the topic
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:07 pm

I was at my friends we went on killzone 2 and there were 7 people online and it was at like 4:30 right after school lololol
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:09 pm

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
it was either a love it or hate it game crappy so like u u either love it or hate it
but lets stay on the subject of the game we were talking about in the topic

Nah bro, Killzone 2 was supposed to be THE BEST FUCKING GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!! People played it for like a few weeks and then nobody ever got back on it.
As for the issues, a patch is in the work and some little things were already patched.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:20 pm

I don't recall saying Battlefield was better...more realistic and better graphics - yes. But I was not a huge fan of the slower paced style. I love Black Ops don't get me wrong, but these 360/PS3 differences are so subtle. I've played and seen both, PS3 graphics are slightly better, online on 360 is slightly better - very good game overall.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Well every article I've seen with the 360/PS3 comparison gave 360 the edge, I'm just saying. Personally I don't care either way, but I think it's cool when the 360 gets a bit more praise for the better graphics since most people act like the PS3 is SOOOOO much more powerful. As I learn more and more about programing and whatnot I have learned that the difference isn't as much as most people believe. The bigger difference was the original Xbox' power over the PS2.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:13 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Well every article I've seen with the 360/PS3 comparison gave 360 the edge, I'm just saying. Personally I don't care either way, but I think it's cool when the 360 gets a bit more praise for the better graphics since most people act like the PS3 is SOOOOO much more powerful. As I learn more and more about programing and whatnot I have learned that the difference isn't as much as most people believe. The bigger difference was the original Xbox' power over the PS2.

but PS3 has more potential then 360 its just microsoft knows what the ppl want and has the funding for it
like how the PS2 was too the Xbox original
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Unrealized potential. Sony should have learned to improve the online first and foremost. Graphics or slightly better graphics aren't worth the price they asked for originally. $599 was way too much, Nintendo is in first this generation with the worst graphics because the games are fun, not because great graphics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC    CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONFIRMED: COD BLACK OPS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PS3 AND PC
Page 1 of 1