{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC

Go down 
+4
SkankyNugget
SMOKEDAWG
AJNATOR
crapgamer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Empty
PostSubject: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Last Friday, Microsoft triumphantly announced that Grant Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned had "eclipsed first-day revenue for all previous downloadable content on Xbox Live." The software giant also played up the fact that the Xbox 360-exclusive expansion--the first of two due this year--was the "highest-reviewed downloadable content ever from Rockstar Games."
Pretty much what this means is more people Downloaded Lost and Damned in its first week, then bought Killzone 2 on Playstation 3.
The DLC costs $20 but offers an additional 20 hours of gameplay. Their is yet another Episode slated exclusively for XBox 360 due to come out later this year.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
AJNATOR

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:19 pm

well since its only a download and everyone loves the gta series it better do better than a game that was a bust when it first came out
besides a lot more people have the xbox than the ps3 so of course its gonna have more sales and it is 43 dollars cheaper
anyways 20 hours? thats a lot but i bet its a lot of side missions
hey instead of talking down on a great game why dont you get it CG its really good and you get use to sensitivity
all you need is half a day online
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Well the next game I'm getting is Halo Wars, The whole FPS thing has gotten old on me. Until COD MW2 comes out I'll stick with Halo Wars, COD4 and COD waw. I really, really hated the KZ2 demo. Just not my thing.
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:34 pm

well of course you hated it you were so use to cod
but i bet if you try it youll like it especially when you start owning people lol! its great
why dont you rent it and if after a week you dont like it then case close know what i mean jellybean
besides halo wars = bust
wait for the other halo or resident evil
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Halo Wars is fun, Its a tactical game, I love games like Age Of Empires etc... I downloaded the demo and it was killer, got a 9.25 in game informer, I have a full list of FPS games with COD4 and COD waw until November when the new one comes out.
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:36 pm

right you like games like that
its cool i guess
those type of games are hella boring to me though
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Ya when ODST comes out that will cure my fix for a Halo FPS.
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm

when is it coming out btw
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:23 pm

I think it comes out this summer.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:41 pm

first i really agree it would get more than KZ2 i almost didn't by KZ2 myself when the guy said 65.23 it was worth it
but quick question the new halo is it decided to be an add on or another 65 dollar game
i heard they were arguing about price
Back to top Go down
SkankyNugget

SkankyNugget

Number of posts : 567
Gamertag : skanky nugget
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:46 pm

early fall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skankynugget
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 pm

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
first i really agree it would get more than KZ2 i almost didn't by KZ2 myself when the guy said 65.23 it was worth it
but quick question the new halo is it decided to be an add on or another 65 dollar game
i heard they were arguing about price
Its a new game, But instead of playing as a played out Master chief we get to play as other people.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:10 pm

i heard it takes place between 1&2 or 2&3 as a rookie
and u unlock the GM costumes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:15 pm

GTA4 sucked to me... The only cool thing was the free roam thing and the online tied into it... I'm not excited about the expansion and neither are my big GTA4 friends... Just another DLC thing... The best producer of DLC are hands down Harmonix with their RB and RB2... For both systems
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:54 am

How can people not be excited about whats pretty much a new GTA game? $20 gets you more game play then the original GTA4.
Plus there is another DLC story on the way on 360!
I never bothered with GTA4 originally, but now that its used for like $25 I can get that and the new DLC and wham, I got over 40 ours of gameplay.
Props to Microsoft man, they are truly giving the consumer great exclusives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:33 pm

40 hours of gameplay is pretty small to any of the RPG players here... The shortest RPG I own takes a minimum of 55 hours to beat and I rush through... Now I give props to RockStar for creating the expansion of GTA4, not to publishers... Just like I wont give props to Sony for KZ2, I give props to the developer GG... Though I have to say this is probably the best DLC to ever give you your moneys worth other then people who give theirs out for free like UT3
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:42 pm

ChaosRazgriz wrote:
40 hours of gameplay is pretty small to any of the RPG players here...

very true, very true. i have a few rpg that i own and sometimes play. i have a lot of the FF series and golden sun for gameboys. those take forever (gs might not take forever if you just blow through the story, but who does that Rolling Eyes ) longest rpg i ever played to beat the game was FFXII, and it took like 120+ hours (i really wanted to beat that dude who had 8 million hp, i think it was zodiark or somethin like that. my best strat took me only once through, but it cost me 6 painful hours of my life, lol.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:11 pm

[MoH] x-Fuzion-x wrote:
ChaosRazgriz wrote:
40 hours of gameplay is pretty small to any of the RPG players here...

very true, very true. i have a few rpg that i own and sometimes play. i have a lot of the FF series and golden sun for gameboys. those take forever (gs might not take forever if you just blow through the story, but who does that Rolling Eyes ) longest rpg i ever played to beat the game was FFXII, and it took like 120+ hours (i really wanted to beat that dude who had 8 million hp, i think it was zodiark or somethin like that. my best strat took me only once through, but it cost me 6 painful hours of my life, lol.)
Lol, I was watching my cousin fight that boss... We gave up after like 2 hours of constant fighting and we weren't close to being done
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:21 pm

You must have missed out on some of the greatest RPGs then.
KOTOR 1 & 2, Jade Empire, Mass Effect.
Those are what I'd say are my favorite and none of them were above 30 hours and thats if you did everything on them.
Now when I say props to Microsoft it is their willingness to pay for things that make all the difference...to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:26 pm

yeah, its not hard skill-wise, it just takes a long fucking time!!! like my best strat was to have basch, vaan and ashe in, with basch and vaan having all defense spells except reflect (it reflects your own magic as well, so f that) and have ashe heal and sometimes a misting spell or w.e the fuck its called. it should have taken me longer, but i got so lucky, i got 4 MUTHAFUCKIN BLACKHOLE MISTINGS (fyi, over 60,000 damage!) in that. ive only been able to get blackhole one other time! i was gonna quit so many times too. it feels good to be that dbag though Wink
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:38 pm

so wait u spent 6 hours fighting 1 guy
thts almost worse then trying to beat mario:frustration
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:43 pm

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
so wait u spent 6 hours fighting 1 guy
thts almost worse then trying to beat mario:frustration

it was something i really wanted. and i had a lot of time on my hands. you dont understand, it basically makes you the master of rpg tactics in a fight
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:33 pm

knights of the old republic
the sith empire was pretty fucking tight rpg
i think it was the 2 where you turned out to be the bad guy in the end CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:05 am

The first one you were Revan, the Former Sith Lord. Both games gave you the option to be good or evil during the progress of the game.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:58 pm

I only like FPS
TPS

and sports games.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC   Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyst: 2 million Lost and Damned GTA4 DLC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next