{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Precious movie review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Precious movie review Empty
PostSubject: Precious movie review   Precious movie review Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:18 pm

what i rate this movie: *** ( three stars out of 5)

so precious is a blk cgg x2 that gets verbaly abused by her mother because her mothers bf always molested her while they had sex. Her hate for precious started there because she felt like her " man" wanted her daughter more then her.

Precious has had two children from her father ( moms bf), one which has down syndrom named mongol short for mongoloid and a second baby boy named abdul.

kicked out of school and forced to join a program to get her in the path for a G.E.D she learns her how to read correctly and write. Her teacher MS rain ( a lesbian) grows fond of her when she gets kicked out of her home after she wooped her moms Azz for droping her baby on the floor on purpose.

one of my favorite scenes from the movie was when she had no money and was very hungry. precious walked to the neighborhood fried chicken resturaunt and orders a 12 piece bucket of chicken. while the worker was grabiing her sides the ten ton blk girl ran for it with the bucket of chicken.

obviously theres more to the movie but theres only so much i want to write about this lol so i gave yall the jist.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Precious movie review   Precious movie review Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:40 pm

It seems like a great movie. A real tear jerker.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Precious movie review   Precious movie review Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:59 pm

LMFAO, good review. Glad you owned up to watching this movie on Netflix....
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Precious movie review   Precious movie review Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:01 pm

tbh grave makes more entertaining movie reviews than crappy....just not as in depth =]
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Precious movie review   Precious movie review Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:13 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
tbh grave makes more entertaining movie reviews than crappy....just not as in depth =]

thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precious movie review   Precious movie review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precious movie review
Page 1 of 1