{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone! Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone!   Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Two pieces of evidence have sprung up recently, well three if you consider the creator of Shenmue saying Sega is letting him make a part 3 of that game series.

Things look good over at Sega as their might be a new Sega Dreamcast coming our way. This news comes directly from Yuji Naka, creator of the Sonic series of games, who told CVG the other day that he was hoping to work on Dreamcast number 2. This is awesome to know, being that we all thought Sega got out of the console business, which makes us wonder if they would actually survive in a world dominated by Sony, Microsoft, Apple, Nintendo. If Sega does go on with Dreamcast 2, they will have to make something innovative that will catch the attention of us gamers.

We are not ones to spread rumors, but recently we received an email from a good source that sent us the screenshot of what appears to be the games of a console that Sega might be launching. Now I know what you guys are thinking and I understand that these things look like they were made using Photoshop, because that’s what we thought. There have been some rumors that kind of confirms that Sega was looking to get into console business once again. Where I personally see this console working is because Sega has been making games for a while and looking at the trends, so if the device actually exists they are probably going after the hardcore gamers as well as the casual.
Keep checking with us as more news comes to us on Sega’s upcoming console.

Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone! Segaone1
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone!   Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Sega does what Nintendon't!
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone!   Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:41 pm

hey cg, april fools was friday, nerd.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone!   Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm

lol CG fell for this today, he comes out and is like "Sega is coming out with a new console!!!" and I was like "bullshit" and hes like "yeah look on the forums! they have images of the upcoming games!" which are badly photoshopped, plus sega1.com - check it.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone!   Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:08 pm

I knew the one photo was fake, but I've seen a lot of newer ones that were more legit. I figured I'd use this thread to start some discussions on it.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone!   Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Where are the newer ones then? LOL you just fell for an april fools joke late, its ok.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone!   Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:11 pm

So wait
What about my pre order?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone!   Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Sega might be launching a console called Segaone!
Page 1 of 1