{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"

Go down 
+5
MoH Saint
MoH Grave
Shotty
fusion
crapgamer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Empty
PostSubject: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 am

I want everyone with a conscience to do me a huge favor and vote for the Madden 12 cover in the link I will be providing. It is down to Peyton Hiliis the RB for the Browns and Mike Vick, the QB Dog killer for the Eagles.

How these guys beat out such people as Arron Rodgers and Tom Brady I will never know, but I think people need to send a clear message that people haven't forgotten the horrible crimes of Mike Vick and while I feel like people often deserve second chances, this is like Vick's fifth chance by the way, I feel it is the wrong message to send our youth in general. He is no hero and while people might argue he is an example of people who make mistakes and then turn things around, I'd like to say he should never have gotten the chance to play in the NFL again.

I don't ask you guys much, but as a dog lover, owner and animal rescuer I implore you to vote against Vick. What if it was your dog he slit the throat of? What if it was your dog that he hung up and electrocuted because he lost a vicious dog fight? As a person who has nurtured and actually rehabilitated dogs that have been used for dog fighting, it breaks my heart that people are so easy to forget such a monstrous act.

Vote Hillis
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:03 pm

i have mad respect for hillis and the browns fans for beating rodgers, i voted for him a few moments after i found out that he beat rodgers
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:05 pm

I voted Rodgers last round, because I thought he deserved it, but now I have no choice but to vote for Hillis. Mad respect for the guy who was a practice squad player who came out of nowhere to have a beast season.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Hillis doesn't have a prayer.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:23 pm

I believe he is winning ATM. People will step up I am certain.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:06 pm

weres the vote for mke vick?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:09 pm

I'd appreciate no jokes in this topic, it's a serious "Fred" topic, not Crapgamer.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:11 pm

like the fred from the fred movie poison watched? i got you but i like mike vick bro idk who the othe rguy is
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:16 pm

He is a RB who came out of nowhere to beast last year. In a position dominated by the Black Man, he is truly someone breaking some barriers on a team that nobody really cares about. Also, he isn't some herpes spreading, dog killing SOB. So yea.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:34 pm

I voted Hillis because I don't want that Madden curse hitting Superman again
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Well if Vick wins people will lend credence to the Madden curse since Vick has never finished a full season in any year.

I voted for Hillis because he deserved it more. Also cause Vick is a super douche.
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

Number of posts : 269
Gamertag : S 4 I IN T x
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm sorry but I have to disagree... Although Peyton Hillis is a beast, I still like Vick. Not because I'm an Eagles fan, but because he is turning his life around, which really brings my hopes up that people in my life will turn their life around to... I see him as an inspiration for people to turn their lives around... What he did was terrible but I think he is showing the ability and hard work to turn his life around and realize that what he did was wrong. I see him as a different person and I will not judge him on his past when he is turning his life around, but I certainly won't forget what he did either... Bottom line, I think Vick deserves it..
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:23 pm

If you were in his shoes wouldn't you say anything to get people back on your side? You think this is the first time Vick has been in trouble? This is the same guy who spread STD's knowingly to unsuspecting people, the same guy who has DUI's and has been charged with giving alcohol to minors.

After each previous offense he said the same StUfF. " I learned my lesson, I wont do it again" and each time he ends up in more trouble.

He isn't an inspiration, he is the person you should TRY NOT TO BE LIKE in life. He had everything, endorsements, money, fame, he was who people wanted to be. Then he claims ignorance on killing animals and now after a fair year people already forget? Screw that.
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Yea, he probably would say anything to get people to get on his side, but it's about following through with what you say, and he is doing that. I know you have personal experiences with dogs and animals which is why you hate him, but I have a personal experience with people like my brother who screwed up multiple times like he did and thrown in jail, but now is turning his life around. I see that as an inspiration to those out there who are lost or need direction, and I believe he shouldn't be getting judged on his past when he is improving his future. Although my bro has stole so many things from my family including me, I'm not going to hate him, not going to turn my back on him, it is up to the person to improve their life, and I know that can be very challenging.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Vick is on probation! He has to follow through with these things and keep up appearances.
I'm not going to go on a rant Saint, but try to think of it from my point of view. I am more or less okay with his second chance in the NFL, I don't think he should be put into a position where people look up to him, which is what the Madden cover is.
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:42 pm

I do see it in your point of view, and from your point of view and your experiences, I would probably hate Vick too even if I am an Eagles fan. I think whether or not he should be looked up to can be looked at 2 different ways. One way where you see his past and hate him because of it and do not want kids seeing him as a role model after all the terrible things he has done, which is understandable. Or another way where you see him as an inspiration to those who need help in life to make their life better. I see it in the second way I mentioned, but both are understandable to be.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:49 pm

I don't hate him, I hate what he did, I've seen what happens to dogs who were fought like that and it's not pretty.

I am also a realist and I know that he hasn't nearly been out of jail long enough to judge how he will be in the future, Obama said he was bringing change and look how that turned out.

I just wish EA would have thought a bit more before throwing his name in the ring as a candidate.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:37 pm

I voted Vick he really changed his life around and has become one hell of a football player. he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Once again, actions speak louder then words, he is bound by law to not do anything right now, it is probation. He hasn't changed, you cant just choose to ignore the facts because he is on YOUR TEAM.

Dude is a douche.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:43 pm

No I'm not ignoring the fact i think he has paid his dues. He lost everything..money home family fans. But he came into philly and gave us hope on a season we thought we weren't going to break 500 record.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Paid his dues? So anyone can go on a dog killing spree like him and get less then two years in jail? He got a super light sentence because he was a celebrity.
That is not paying your dues. Also, losing your money for a couple of years only to be allowed to get it back a couple years later is not paying dues.

I don't want to get into a whole football logistics debate but the Eagles weren't that good last year, Vick has never completed a whole season and as a running QB who is over 30 has seen his best days pass him by.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Do I like Vick? I don't know. His past is terrible, but as long as he doesn't do it anymore, I can't in good conscience hold a grudge against him. Would I want to be friends with him? No. Would I suck his dick if he wins us a Super Bowl? Probably.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:33 pm

whats past is prelude. anybody who rapes a person still rapes a person, doesnt matter if they served two years and "changed"
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:55 pm

He doesn't have to be a running qb people forget he has a cannon for an arm.
What your saying is that anyone who has a bad past can't come back and be something good?

So Josh Hamalton doesn't deserve to be ALCS MVP because he use to be a drug addict.
Kid's shouldn't buy Jordans or look up to him because he used to bet on games.
No one should say I wanna be a great golfer like Tiger Woods because he cheated on his wife.
Ray Lewis shouldn't have old spice commercials because he killed someone?
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
He doesn't have to be a running qb people forget he has a cannon for an arm.
What your saying is that anyone who has a bad past can't come back and be something good?

So Josh Hamalton doesn't deserve to be ALCS MVP because he use to be a drug addict.
Kid's shouldn't buy Jordans or look up to him because he used to bet on games.
No one should say I wanna be a great golfer like Tiger Woods because he cheated on his wife.
Ray Lewis shouldn't have old spice commercials because he killed someone?

did they kill anybody or any mammal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next