{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"

Go down 
+5
MoH Saint
MoH Grave
Shotty
fusion
crapgamer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:36 pm

fusion wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:
He doesn't have to be a running qb people forget he has a cannon for an arm.
What your saying is that anyone who has a bad past can't come back and be something good?

So Josh Hamalton doesn't deserve to be ALCS MVP because he use to be a drug addict.
Kid's shouldn't buy Jordans or look up to him because he used to bet on games.
No one should say I wanna be a great golfer like Tiger Woods because he cheated on his wife.
Ray Lewis shouldn't have old spice commercials because he killed someone?

did they kill anybody or any mammal?

Yes...?
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:38 am

wheres the proof that ray lewis killed somebody? with micheal vick its hardcore and has been proven in the court of law.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:20 am

I kind of love how people are judging Vick by one year, he's really been out of jail for a little over two years, had half a decent year, is still on probation so he CANT do anything wrong, he isn't even allowed to drink alcohol. Yet people are convinced he has "Changed".

Zebra's cant change their stripes, if I were caught doing something horrible and in his situation I would say whatever it took to get people off my back.

Let me ask you this though. What kind of person in their right mind thinks Dog fighting and Dog killing isn't wrong from the get go? He was a grown man who should have some kind of morals or idea that doing that was wrong and it actually scares me to think there are people in this world that wouldn't know that.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:53 am

Following a Super Bowl XXXIV party in Atlanta on January 31, 2000, a fight broke out between Lewis and another group of people, resulting in the stabbing deaths of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar. Eleven days after Lewis and two companions, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, were questioned by Atlanta police, the three were indicted on murder and aggravated assault charges. The white suit Lewis was wearing the night of the killings has never been found. Prosecutors alleged that the bloodstained suit was dumped in a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant.[25]

Lewis claimed that the prosecution knew he was not involved in the murder but chose to go ahead with the case anyway, saying "You don't care if I'm guilty or not. You gonna make sure I go to jail for life."[26]

Lewis' attorney arranged for the murder charges against Lewis to be dropped in exchange for his testimony against Oakley and Sweeting, and a guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice.[12] Lewis admitted that he gave a misleading statement to police on the morning after the killings. He was sentenced to one year of probation and was fined US$250,000 by the NFL, which was believed to be the highest fine levied against an NFL player for an infraction not involving substance abuse.[27]

Oakley and Sweeting were acquitted of the charges in June 2000.[28] No other suspects have ever been arrested for the crime.

The following year, Lewis was named Super Bowl XXXV MVP. However, the signature phrase "I'm going to Disney World!" was given instead by quarterback Trent Dilfer.

On April 29, 2004, Lewis reached a settlement with four-year-old India Lollar, born months after the death of her father Richard, preempting a scheduled civil proceeding. Lewis also reached an undisclosed settlement with Baker's family.[28]

What about Kobe rapping a girl? he gets mvp left and right and is on like every cover of NBA

The man put his past behind him and has moved on. So what if he did things that are considered ethically wrong by others, in the south it was a way of life for them. No one thought Vick would be able to throw a football let alone take a body slam from a 300lb+ lineman and still be able to get up and throw a 50 yard td pass. I have seen Vick in person step up and put the team on his back to help him win. I don't understand why you people wanna not award the man for his awesome come back season.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 am

Lewis was there and knew the people who killed the man, he was trying to protect his friends. In the end they were trying to railroad him into some sort of confession. They never wanted him.

As for Vick, as I said before. His rap sheet is longer then my arm. You will see one day when he messes up and gets banned from the NFL.

As I said also, the only people who seem to stick up for Vick are Black people and Eagles fans....lol
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:13 am

crapgamer wrote:

As I said also, the only people who seem to stick up for Vick are Black people and Eagles fans....lol

this right here. fanboyism
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:20 am

Black People only stick up for him because he is black and for some reason the black folk think it's in black culture to dog fight or whatever, but it's no excuse, people are born with certain senses of what is right and wrong.

Back to the Ray Lewis note, Do you really think the cops would let him walk if they REALLY thought he were guilty of murder? Of course not! That would be a huge and high profile case that would really make a prosecutors career.

As for people in the NFL like Stallworth and Little who actually killed people via Manslaughter, I was against them playing in the NFL again too! Same with Ben RapistBerger of the Steelers. These D-bags are who kids look up to, and yet set a terrible example.
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

Number of posts : 269
Gamertag : S 4 I IN T x
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:56 pm

fusion wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

there must be a lot of black people and eagles fans out there then if Vick won all of the polls up till this point... that or people are voting for him based on how much he is improving instead of expecting him to screw up again... you must have some hope in people no matter what, and I, along with many other out there, have hope in Vick... just for the record, thousands of people last season who never watched the Eagles, started watching the Eagles because of Vick. Even though they are not Eagles fans, they will cheer for him and believe that he truly is becoming a better person...
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Vick can suck my balls. I would throw him in a cage and tell him to fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:00 pm

S 4 I IN T x wrote:
fusion wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

there must be a lot of black people and eagles fans out there then if Vick won all of the polls up till this point... that or people are voting for him based on how much he is improving instead of expecting him to screw up again... you must have some hope in people no matter what, and I, along with many other out there, have hope in Vick... just for the record, thousands of people last season who never watched the Eagles, started watching the Eagles because of Vick. Even though they are not Eagles fans, they will cheer for him and believe that he truly is becoming a better person...

As I said, look at the people who stick up for the bum, Eagles fans, You, SWK and Shotty. Also like I said, I am for him actually trying to turn his life around, but he SHOULD NOT be allowed on the cover of a game that kids play. The Madden Cover is much like the Wheaties box, you don't put a Dog killer on it, you put humble, respectable athletes who kids can look up to.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:35 pm

IceCreamMan wrote:
Vick can suck my balls. I would throw him in a cage and tell him to fight to the death.

You gonna toss something else in that cage with him?
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:31 pm

I'm not defending him because he is an Eagle if you remember I was pissed when he signed and i was hoping for a career ending injury...The after the first game and I saw what he had to offer i got more lenient. A couple games into the season and saw how good he was doing and how he was handling the press I was like ok he changed and he is one hell of a qb.

Vick took a team that wasn't supposed to break .500 to the playoffs. What did Hillis do? I don't see him carrying the Browns to the post season or carrying them back into the game when they were down by 21.

Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:08 pm

I wouldn't mind him on the cover of a madden game, in a few years.

Crappys right its like the wheaties box. He is well on his way to recovering his image but the dog fighting incident is still in peoples minds. When someone sees him on the cover you dont want that incident to be the first thing on peoples minds. It's a bad marketing move by EA if they put him on the cover this year.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:20 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
I wouldn't mind him on the cover of a madden game, in a few years.

Crappys right its like the wheaties box. He is well on his way to recovering his image but the dog fighting incident is still in peoples minds. When someone sees him on the cover you dont want that incident to be the first thing on peoples minds. It's a bad marketing move by EA if they put him on the cover this year.

I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:30 pm

i know somebody is going to say something but everybody makes mistakes and this was because how he was raised and served his time
so i say let him get it
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:50 pm

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
i know somebody is going to say something but everybody makes mistakes and this was because how he was raised and served his time
so i say let him get it

So you don't think people should know killing dogs is wrong? I mean I was raised certain ways, but I can promise I have a morality inside that would never let me abuse animals or people for that matter....

He served less time then someone convicted of stealing something, he got off super light because of who he was. If he had served 3 to 5 years then I might agree he did his time, but I don't think he should be glorified in any way, least of all a way kids look up to.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 am

crapgamer wrote:
SMOKEDAWG wrote:
so i say let him get it

So you don't think people should know killing dogs is wrong? I mean I was raised certain ways, but I can promise I have a morality inside that would never let me abuse animals or people for that matter....

He served less time then someone convicted of stealing something, he got off super light because of who he was. If he had served 3 to 5 years then I might agree he did his time, but I don't think he should be glorified in any way, least of all a way kids look up to.

yeah i get what ur saying
i agree but i mean if u live in a house hold where its ok to cuss ur going to cuss withoutthinking its wrong and if u grow up in a house hold where ur dad or uncles fight dogs you will think its ok
but it was completely wrong
but he has did something about it such as talking to ppl about why u shouldnt fight dogs
he has an orginization about it too i believe
but ur totally right it was def wrong
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:52 am

Well why would he all of a sudden be against something be didn't think was wrong? Also he was court ordered and advised to do almost everything he is doing right now.

Look, I honestly hope he has changed, I also said before I am all for second chances but I am strongly against him endorsing a product kids or youth use or look up to.

Cussing is a lot different then killing, I tend to think he knew it was wrong, he certainly knew it was illegal, I guess I'm just stupefied to think that there are actually people in this world stupid enough or ignorant enough to not realize forcing dogs to violently rip each others throats out is wrong and then should a dog lose and live, kill the dog yourself, should be common sense.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:44 am

crapgamer wrote:
SMOKEDAWG wrote:
so i say let him get it

Obviously. Like you said some blacks think its part of their culture and you aren't black so you weren't raised to do it.

And he obviously knew it was wrong and illegal he just didn't give a Crud because he thought he could get away with it.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:33 am

crapgamer wrote:
SMOKEDAWG wrote:
so i say let him get it

Every superstar gets off easy because of who they are.

Jim Leyritz D.W.I and got in a car accident while drunk and killed someone....Here is the verdict of it.
In November 2010, Leyritz's trial for the December 2007 DUI crash was held. He was acquitted on the DUI Manslaughter charge, but was convicted on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence, which carries a maximum sentence of six months in jail. He was subsequently sentenced to one year's probation and a $500 fine.[8] In May 2010, Leyritz had settled a civil lawsuit for the accident, paying $350,000 to the victim's family.

Any other person would be sitting in a jail cell for the next 10 years.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"   Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 vote *Don't let the Dog Killer get the cover!"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2