{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead   Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:56 pm

That is right, Treyarch has released a new trailer for their up and coming new zombie map for Call of Duty: Black Ops dubbed “Call of the Dead”. Now before anyone just says “Ohh, this is just another boring zombie map” let me mute you with my fista-cuffs. This Zombie Map is special for the fact that Legendary Zombie Icon George A. Romero will be directing and starring in this new map.

But don’t worry; you have an all start cast to your disposal to fight the endless hordes of the undead. Actors and Actresses like Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger From Nightmare Of Elm Street), Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy Summers From Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Michael Rooker (Merle Dixon From The Walking Dead TV Series) and Danny Trejo (Machete From Machete) will all be usable characters in the new zombies map when the new DLC hits Xbox Live May 3rd.

“Our latest zombie creation, Call of the Dead, is unreal!” says Mark Lamia, Studio Head of Treyarch. “We set out to create an exciting new zombie experience for fans of the genre that takes Zombies to an insane new level.”

“This is Treyarch’s tribute to the legendary George Romero, who truly defined the zombie genre and whose incredible work has been such an inspiration to our team.” says Dave Anthony, Call of Duty: Black Ops Director. “It was an absolute honor to work with such an amazing and talented cast whose passion and energy brought their characters instantly to life. Fans are going to love this.”

So grab your pitchfork, machete and Death Machines because it is going to get messy

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead   Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Lol that looks badass. I'm gonna have to buy this mappack now, you Generic Non American Description !
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead   Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:56 pm

I think I am going to get it as well. The new Zombie aspect looks fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead   Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:29 pm

i think im going to get this as well but do i have to get the first map pack to get the second one?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead   Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 pm

I don't know, but I will look into it, as I was wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead   Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Dope
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead   Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:09 pm

No you don't....They are their own separate things.
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead   Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:18 am

kk sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead   Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead
Page 1 of 1