{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing some things up, my official statement.

Go down 
+3
Snipes
MoH Grave
crapgamer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Empty
PostSubject: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Well I feel the need to clear some things up, yesterday I had to kick out a few players from the clan. I pretty much felt I was given ultimatums and as most people know it never ends well for others when this happens. When Black Ops first came out I said I would take a back seat for the first time on a game, we supposedly had leaders set up to run everything in my absence. Although work and other things prevented me from playing as often as other games, I still had the third most time on Black Ops to date. I missed two practices all together and out of the 7 wins on the reg team I was part of 2 of those. Out of the 8 wins on the demo team I was a part of 4.

When I got ambushed on the chat yesterday I was a little taken aback, I mean I have literally sunk over $1000 into this clan since it's inception 4 long years ago. I also have spent days doing things like sending out messages, challenges, scrimmages and things like that. I spent weeks perfecting strategies for SWBF2, COD4, WAW, MW2. The one time I decide to take a back seat and let some of the leaders who all swore up and down they could handle things take the reigns everything kind of fell to pieces. In reality I shouldn't have trusted some of those in power as much as I did, but live and learn.

When I asked what exactly the people on the chat wanted, I got the runaround. They wanted me to "lead" and "Be active" yet when I pointed out that I have the 3rd most time on the game they pretty much ignore it. When I point out that I've been in a good number of GB's, again it gets ignored. What I took from the conversation was pretty much they wanted someone to hold their hands for every little thing, I am not that guy anymore, we had leaders for a reason. I could see people getting upset if I were the only one who could get GB's, but there were 3 Co Leaders and EVERYONE had Captain on GB. So everyone could have gotten matches.

In the end, I am not sure they even knew what they wanted, I doubt I could have made them happy no matter what I said or did. The few things I regret are letting some people back in the clan once they left a time or two or three. To me it was a bunch of ungrateful people, never mind the countless hours I put in for site content, the personal issues people had and came to me with. I seriously doubt anyone considers how hard it is to juggle so many different personalities in a single setting, I can honestly say though I definitely didn't like everyone, I highly doubt the people I disliked ever even knew.

So in the middle of this barrage of unhappy people on the chat, I decided to bide my time while I secured my teams and site, also I was waiting on replies from some key members who I wanted to make sure were loyal. Once I got the all clear I gave those guys the leader they always wanted, I kicked them all. I don't regret it, I think it's something that needed to be done. It's certainly something I have talked about with other leaders in the past. Some people and I just don't mesh and it was being unsavory to say the least.

Lately everyone was talking behind everyone else' back. I mean I find it funny that ICM and those guys would try to lure people like Asap, who ICM banned off the site and kept insisting I kick from the clan altogether. Or how they would try to lure people like SWK, who Mr.X had muted and stated officially how much he hated him, plus blocked his chance at a true council spot! Honestly they kind of deserve each other, Mr.x lobbied hardest to keep Poison out of the clan, now they are going to have to co exist.

Anyway I am sure there will be naysayers who will say this clan is dead or whatever, but take heart. I've run this clan for four years and we've had ups and downs and ups again. This will be no different. I guess I could have been meek about the whole situation and let them have their power play, but in the end, that's not the leader I've always been, thats just not who I am as a person. You come at me with demands, your going to walk away disappointed. I may not make all the right moves, but bear with me as I talk some interesting facts.

When it comes to our most successful teams, SWBF2, COD4, WAW and even MW2 we won without those guys that left. If you look at the COD4 team it was me, Hellhammer, Snipes, Grave, Year, Wolf, Dawgy Dawg, ELT, Hatts, Striker. Maybe one of those guys contributed here or there but the main force is still here, bottom line is, I have never steered this clan wrong before and I would hope I've earned enough trust and respect that you guys would give me some leeway.

Also I'd like to point out that stability and the general fact of how easy going I am compared to other clans and teams. I never stopped people from playing other games with other teams as long as it didn't compete with us, I never forced rules down anyones throats, I let people leave and come crawling back time after time.

I can say there will be a new level of respect towards myself if people in general decide to stay.

Let me point this out and make it perfectly clear.
Anyone that leaves with ICM and company are NEVER, EVER welcome back in this clan!

Now a little food for thought if people might be on the fence about leaving, I am an adult and I try to run this clan like a business, when it first started out you have to work your Butt off, as you become successful you delegate responsibilities. It's what any boss/leader does. It's done so you don't get burnt out and tired and overworked. I did that here, but it still was not enough.

If you take a long look at the people starting this new team, you see Fusion and Poison jump out at you, both of whom left the clan a month ago, started TR, did horribly and disbanded before crawling back here, Fusion for his fourth time, Poison for his second.

Then you look at ICM and Mr.x, keep in mind I honestly don't hold ill feelings towards these guys, but their past speaks for itself, They were in so many SWBF2 clans, both started and as members that failed, they were both booted from Rx2 and have been in combined so many clans that it's hard to keep track. Yes ICM is wanting to play NOW, but a month ago he was spending 200 hours on Netflix, Mr.x was spending days and days on Runescape. How long can these two keep up a pace to lead a team full of head cases? How long before trouble in paradise?

Does anyone else see issues coming up as soon as one of those guys has some sort of issue where they cant be active?
I admit I am the backbone of this clan, being as such it keeps this clan stable and running.

I will be honest and up front and say We wont be going tit for tat with ICM and his team, we aren't stalkers and I don't care when they do a match or if they win or lose. We probably wont be really active until Summer, like always. I refuse to engage in some sort of childish rivalry. What I do know is, eventually they will have problems. Do you think ICM and Mr.x and Fusion and Poison are good enough leaders to keep things together?

Well MOH will always be here, we have slow times, busy times and thankfully some old friends stopped by at a great time and we already added 5 players to replace the ones that left. So MOH lives on, no doubt.

Just mark my words, I am not trying to start trouble, but think hard on what I am saying.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Let me throw this out there too, any old members that read this that wish to come back. Free Netflix for you!

To anyone doubting me as a leader, I'm cooking up some of the best strats ever made on Black Ops and Gears 3, been working on the Gears 3 ones since the beta started, stayed up late finishing some Blops ones.

Anyone no matter if you hate me or like me can doubt my tactics when it comes to strategy. So what kind of person are you? MOH Steel? Or Glass?
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 pm

what you said is right on the money,i dont care what they do or are up to eaither but its kind of annoying they are lingiring. i know some ome has to be butthurt.

i will suggest this im the kind of person that doe snot hold a grudge for to long. if they ever wante dto come back i guess it would be ok for me counting the fact that there would be no option for them then to just be regular members for the rest of there stay here. no chance for parol in a sense. i know things are sketchy right now. and this is not an invite back for them by any means but just what im feeling right now. somethign just dont feel right even tho i hate half them. my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Snipes

Number of posts : 376
Gamertag : s n i p e s i x
PSN : ijizzledonurgurl

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:07 pm

I like this new attitude but i can be fucked to play B ops. I will defiantly get GOW 3 though.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:07 am

MoH Grave wrote:
what you said is right on the money,i dont care what they do or are up to eaither but its kind of annoying they are lingiring. i know some ome has to be butthurt.

i will suggest this im the kind of person that doe snot hold a grudge for to long. if they ever wante dto come back i guess it would be ok for me counting the fact that there would be no option for them then to just be regular members for the rest of there stay here. no chance for parol in a sense. i know things are sketchy right now. and this is not an invite back for them by any means but just what im feeling right now. somethign just dont feel right even tho i hate half them. my 2 cents

Sorry man, I lose all credibility if I let those clowns back in. I realize there aren't many options for teams and players like back in SWBF2, but the difference between people leaving to test the waters and this are significant. I kicked them instead of them leaving and the immaturity of some of them by lingering here and trying to take members they don't even want.

I am sure it shocked the hell out of them when I kicked them, despite what they might admit, they came looking for a power play and got rejected.

As I also said, anyone interesting in joining them needs to realize I am serious. This clan is like Steel and others are like Glass. The mixture they have of personalities and the soon to be power vacuum is going to cause trouble. They have some talent and people might be lured by Obama type of promises of "Change". Bottom line is, there will be nowhere for them to go after they make this choice and that team fizzles out. 20+ clans between them. Facts don't lie.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:17 am

Guess ir right
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:48 am

My thinking is, some of those people are saying to themselves "CG let's everyone come back, so when this new team goes under and people lose interest I can always go back". I want people to not have that mentality. I don't mind certain people coming back, depending on the situation, but none of these people can. You can quote me on this.

I swear that if I ever let these people that ignorantly follow ICM back in this clan, that I will quit the clan and not play games anymore. So make sure people that you keep this and bring it up if my resolve ever falters.

Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:49 am

AMEN

oh wait this wasnt a religious thing damn

anyway awesome StUfF been waiting for something like this even though i aint got nothing against Mr x or even ICM there is not better place to be than here
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:54 am

Well funny thing is, people have come to me since I kicked them out and said, Hey I wanna join back now. So I guess those guys weren't all well liked.

Anyway, I lost what little respect I had for ICM and Mr.x when they tried to lie to Asap and tell him Shotty was a J.E.W. in order to lure him to there side. another funny part to that was ICM was the one who kept insisting to me that we kick Asap out and he banned Asap from the site. I believe Fusion still has Asap muted and they hate each other.... Not sure the reasoning there. Takes all kinds I guess.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Hahaha id like to know who came crawling back already of course the leader ahip forum or a smessge
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:40 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:05 pm

HOORAH MOTHERFUCKERS
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Yea, sorry for the damn essay. Felt like I needed to clear some things up.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:31 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
HOORAH MOTHERFUCKERS

Now thats what im talking about
Back to top Go down
KiLlahCali559

KiLlahCali559

Number of posts : 534
PSN : Oo_iCali559_oO
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:01 pm

daym cg u set it straight for sure lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some things up, my official statement.    Clearing some things up, my official statement.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing some things up, my official statement.
Page 1 of 1