{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a couple of quick notes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Just a couple of quick notes. Empty
PostSubject: Just a couple of quick notes.   Just a couple of quick notes. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:34 am

1. I added a donate button on the front page in case anyone wants to chip in a few $ towards our new promotions. It was REG's idea and I had no issue with it. Either way the promotions will go on as planned.

2.Make sure people know these start in June. I have already had a couple of hits off GB and it looks like it will be quite a success, but we need to spread the word. People in the clan need to actually read whats on the site from time to time.

3.We need to keep practicing the different game modes to find our teams. We could have done this another way, but I feel like the best way to learn and put you guys under fire is by actually doing GB's. So I am proud of the way we fought and we will just have to continue in that direction. 1-1 isn't so bad, just need to wait the few days to get the admin to reverse the first match.

4.Since we are still learning what we are good at and getting our team chemistry up, we need to do GB's damn near every day. So if you prestige it really puts the team in a bad way. Maybe hold off on doing that a while longer.

Thanks=CG
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Just a couple of quick notes.
Page 1 of 1