{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a couple clan notes....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Just a couple clan notes.... Empty
PostSubject: Just a couple clan notes....   Just a couple clan notes.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:09 pm

1. I am working on the Asap/Grave duel montage, it should be done by next week.

2.We aren't going to disband the PS3 team, we still have a few members and we will go full board with MW3, I will personally lead it in addition to my 360 duties.

3.Technically it's the 360 sides busy time for GB, so expect a lot more matches, we just need to make sure we have people on and ready to play. So try to be active here and on XBL so we all know when to set them up.

4.I have been super busy lately with this site www.crappyreviews.com which is my new review site, I was going to wait a bit before letting everyone see it but what the hell? Anyway, it's a work in progress and I hope to continue to get better with the reviews, I am trying to find a good mix between off the cuff and pre written reviews.

5.Because I've been so busy I haven't had time to finish the trailer for Hellhammer and my new Xbox Live indie game, but it should be done by next week as well, for those that were interested.

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
KiLlahCali559

KiLlahCali559

Number of posts : 534
PSN : Oo_iCali559_oO
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Just a couple clan notes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a couple clan notes....   Just a couple clan notes.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:12 am

hell yee lol ima be on nd them dumb pika ho's better to atleast wing but idk bout smoke cus he want to play kinect games lol jk but yea maybe sum 360 dudes shud hop on ps3
Back to top Go down

Just a couple clan notes....
Page 1 of 1