{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 3 To Be Revealed Soon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Modern Warfare 3 To Be Revealed Soon? Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 3 To Be Revealed Soon?   Modern Warfare 3 To Be Revealed Soon? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:08 am

The next entry in the Call of Duty series could be unveiled as early this week[/size] [/size]CVG is reporting[/size]. If you've been pining for some more Modern Warfare action then Activision might have the answer. According to reports Modern Warfare 3 may be revealed within the next week.[/size] [/size]
[/size]
[/size]Voice actor Craig Fairbrass, the voice of Ghost and Gaz, confirmed with talkSport that he participated in several recording sessions throughout the months of January and February. Here is an excerpt of what he had to say:[/size]
"I was out there from January to the end of February [and] Activision took me to their hub, I was a guest for the day, and they took me all around and they showed me the game - you know, these games are like $200 million to produce."

Previous rumors suggested that the new title may be a prequel to Modern Warfare 2 staring Ghost. The game is reportedly under development by Infinity Ward, Raven software and Sledgehamer games.

More information should be available in the coming days and weeks. Last year Call of Duty: Black Ops was announced on April 30th 2010. Following that pattern this fall's Call of Duty title should be announced soon.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Modern Warfare 3 To Be Revealed Soon?
Page 1 of 1