{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Couple small announcements.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Couple small announcements. Empty
PostSubject: Couple small announcements.   Couple small announcements. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Nice job to the guys who were at the Black Ops Strategy session, nice to see so many grasp the ideas we are working on. I should have the full maps up soon so we can all start having a reference to view whenever we want.

Also I want to say one of the main things I talked about with some of the new guys and returning guys is the little clicks we form, I want to shake things up a bit, if we have to play ground war so be it, if we have to split into 3 squads of 4 for team tact then so be it. If you guys are on Black Ops and I am not, and if there are other members on, please buddy up. I am not holding your hands for this type of thing. Be smart about it.

Lastly, be inviting to the new people and returning people. Add them to your friends list and be cool to them.

Here is a list of new people you guys should all have.

Reg IV

THC YOU L8ER

GD Designs

Hasheem5

MoH MrSinster

RTL OmEgA

Tacoscrub

TKTAB911

Add these guys and make them feel like they are a part of the clan. Let's change those bad habits fellas.

CG
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Couple small announcements.
Page 1 of 1