{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall

Go down 
+3
Shotty
dawgydawg
crapgamer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall   BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Yes. It’s happening, folks. Today Activision revealed to the Wall Street Journal that Modern Warfare 3 will launch with a subscription service this fall. Called ‘Call of Duty Elite’, the service aims to provide extra content and services not available in the game proper–such as map packs, tools to analyze personal performance and more. Though a price point has not been concretely set, they’re thinking it won’t cost more than services such as Netflix which can charge about 7.99 a month. It also sounds as if the content and services the subscription will provide have also not been set in stone just yet.
On the subject, Bobby Kotick says he is not worried about backlash from gamers because everyone “will still be able to compete against each other online without subscribing to the service.”
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
dawgydawg

dawgydawg

Number of posts : 230
Gamertag : dawgydawgrrrrr
PSN : dawgydawg rrrr
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall   BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:54 pm

dis StUfF sound wack dawg
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall   BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm not subscribing to it unless they make it absolutely necessary in order to play, or unless they wow be a lot with the game. I already pay for xbox live.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall   BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Shotty wrote:
I'm not subscribing to it unless they make it absolutely necessary in order to play, or unless they wow be a lot with the game. I already pay for xbox live.

thats the only way i WONT pay for it. actually i probably wont pay for it either way.

i dont care as long as it doesnt effect the outcome of a game.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall   BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Everyone says they won't pay for it but in the end they always end up doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Hasheem5

Number of posts : 17
Gamertag : MoH iSlap
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall   BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:17 am

More reason to buy BF3 and GOW3
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall   BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:21 am

Just so you guys know, this subscription is optional. You definitely don't need it to play COD games like we already do.

This from what I understand is sort of a stat tracking, cloud based system. I am not sure all what it involves at this time, but I will post as soon as I know.

As for Battlefield 3, it's an option but honestly vehicles piss me off more then anything else in a video game. So it might come down to what the clan thinks as a whole.

This voluntary subscription in no way hampers what we would do with MW3 as a clan.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall   BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:53 am

Sounds like a rip off. I bet this was Hirshberg's idea...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall   BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:02 pm

I posted all what it entails in the other thread. Apparently you get the map packs for free, get access to all kinds of stats ect.. We don't know the cost yet, but they say it will be the cheapest available subscription service ever.

They are also having an open beta for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall   BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Call of Duty Subscription Incoming This Fall
Page 1 of 1