{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOH Promotions start today!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

MOH Promotions start today! Empty
PostSubject: MOH Promotions start today!   MOH Promotions start today! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:49 am

Promotions begin June 1st, 2011

1.All new recruits will receive Netflix as a sign on bonus to join the clan
MOH Promotions start today! Netflix

The begining of every new month starts the competition anew
MOH Promotions start today! Mspoints

1.Whoever has accumulated the most points for the month will win a $20 Microsoft XBL Points card, this will take effect on June 1st, 2011. Each new month brings the chance to win.

Point System is as follows
1.Every 10 posts you make on the MOH site earns you *1 Point*
2.Every practice you attend earns you *3 Points*
3.Every new recruit you bring in earns you *5 points*
4.Every GB you are in earns you *5 Points*
5.If you clutch a GB you earn *10 Points*
6.Post Whore of the Month earns you *10 points*
7.Multi tasker earns you *10 Points*
8.Natural Born Killer earns you *10 Points*
9.Try Hard of the month earns you *15 Points*
10.Team Player earns you *20 Points*
11.MVP earns you *25 Points*
12.Setting up non match finder GB's earns you 5 points
13.Making a gaming montage earns you 5 points
14.Earn 3 points by promoting this promotion in your XBL Bio

Conversely you can lose points by doing the following
1.Rage quit a pub deducts you *2 Points*
2.Rage quit a practice deducts you *5 points*
3.Disrespect a leader can deduct you anywhere from *1 Point* to *20 Points*
4.Rage quit a GB can cost you a place in this clan

For those serious about being in a clan long term we are offering a really nice bonus. If you win the most MVP awards in a full year, you get your choice of a Free Xbox 360 game (New) or a 1 year XBL subscription

MOH Promotions start today! XBoxLiveGoldCard

MOH Promotions start today! Th_redirsrcimageclickedItemURNhttp3-3

Also we will be giving away things like Kontrol Freaks and Discounts on Turtle Beach products to people who make practices the most in a three month period. We will also be offering one month and three month XBL cards for these winners if they so choose.

Good luck guys!
Also feel free to spread the word ! Even if this promotion doesn't bring in any new people it will be nice to have a friendly competition between the people here with some rewards for gaming with us.

MOH Youtube promotion for June, 2011
MOH Promotions start today! Youtube

As some of you might know I am currently working on a Duel Montage with Gravedigger and Asap Sniping clips. I hope to have a trailer up in the next week or so. I have been working on new opening sequences and animated graphics for this montage. Trust me when I say you guys will all be blown away when you see the amazing shots these guys are making, unlike some people who go back to old games to snipe, Asap and Grave have put their efforts into getting better and better at sniping on the current COD game Black Ops.

When the final video is done I plan to pay youtube to promote it. That got me to thinking..... I want to start a contest on June 1st, the same date as the other MOH promotions take effect. I want everyone in the clan to participate.

I want everyone to make a montage or mini tage. The best one chosen to be chosen by a vote. The winner will earn Microsoft points or PSN Points and I will personally pay to promote their video on Youtube!

For those of you with little to no knowledge on how to do these things, I am going to have Hellhammer make a post on how to upload your Black Ops clips to youtube. It's very simple. There are also free editing programs such as Windows Movie maker and VirtualDub which is the editing program I use.

The Youtube CHallenge
1.June 1st, 2011 starts the contest
2.July 1st, 2011 ends the contest
3.The montage chosen by vote to be the best wins
4.Winner receives Microsoft Points or PSN Points and will have their video paid to be promoted by me

Feel free to use a free Youtube video downloader to get the Intro and Outro for your videos. I am currently working on some variants of these, but these older ones work perfectly.

Last edited by crapgamer on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: MOH Promotions start today!   MOH Promotions start today! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:14 pm

sweet post whore here i come
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: MOH Promotions start today!   MOH Promotions start today! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Also if you guys could advertise this in your bio's it might help out a lot. People check those when you slap them in pubs and it might interest some of them. You can easily copy and paste what I use right from Xboxlive.com
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: MOH Promotions start today!   MOH Promotions start today! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:02 pm

How many points do I get for a MoH promotion via sniping/regular automatic montages? I have enough clips saved enough to put out 2 10 minute ones easy.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: MOH Promotions start today!   MOH Promotions start today! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:02 pm

asap wrote:
How many points do I get for a MoH promotion via sniping/regular automatic montages? I have enough clips saved up to put out 2 10 minute ones easy.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: MOH Promotions start today!   MOH Promotions start today! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:03 am

asap wrote:
How many points do I get for a MoH promotion via sniping/regular automatic montages? I have enough clips saved enough to put out 2 10 minute ones easy.

thats a good question there should definetly be some sort of points to putting out a new montage or other video thing
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: MOH Promotions start today!   MOH Promotions start today! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:24 am

Okay I added 5 points per gaming montage. Also I edited the post with the Youtube promotion we started yesterday as well. So read up and get active! I also added points for promoting this promotion in your XBL bio like I do.

just go to xboxlive.com and edit your bio from there and copy and paste the following.

All new recruits get Netflix by joining up. Earn Microsoft points monthly based on what you do in the clan. Earn Kontrol Freaks, XBL Gold Memberships and New games by staying active and attending practices.

If you do this please let me know so I can add the points to your total. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: MOH Promotions start today!   MOH Promotions start today! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Well crappy I added it into mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOH Promotions start today!   MOH Promotions start today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOH Promotions start today!
Page 1 of 1