{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sledgehammer aiming for "longer" campaign for Modern Warfare 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Sledgehammer aiming for "longer" campaign for Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sledgehammer aiming for "longer" campaign for Modern Warfare 3   Sledgehammer aiming for "longer" campaign for Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 am

What’s an adequate length for a first-person shooter campaign these days? The Call of Duty franchise has long been known for its compact singleplayer portions – but Sledgehammer Games say they’re aiming for something slightly longer for Modern Warfare 3.

“Well our goal is to try and make it a little bit longer, but you never know,” offered Glen Schofield.

“It’s crazy, some people will say ‘wow, you made a 12-hour game,’ and other people say ‘well, it’s only five hours,’ so I don’t really know how that comes out. We shoot for a certain time which is always longer than the last one.”

In an interview with AusGamers, Schofield also took a pop at “competitors” – presumably including Battlefield 3.

“Not sure I’ve seen any of our competitors on the console especially running at 60 frames a second and I’d be a little scared at this point – in June – if I was looking forward to a particular game that wasn’t on the console and running at 60,” he said.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Sledgehammer aiming for "longer" campaign for Modern Warfare 3
Page 1 of 1