{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?

Go down 
+8
NINJA_RULER
SMOKEDAWG
heuy
fusion
crapgamer
Quigibo5
w01fsk7aag
KiLlahCali559
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KiLlahCali559

KiLlahCali559

Number of posts : 534
PSN : Oo_iCali559_oO
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:30 pm

i know its a little to early but i think modern warfare2 is gona be the best FPS ever!!! ........ (what are some of the things u want in modern warfare 2)..... i want them to put in dedicated servers online,ability to have two or more attachments on a gun,more better rewards when u go presitge,snow map,silenced snipers,more and better camos,and custimizable characters,
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:41 pm

how about you go to the link i posted ummm....a month ago? and vote officially.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

Number of posts : 791
PSN : quigibo5
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:57 pm

yeah they are never going to have silenced snipers. or two attachments
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:00 pm

It's going to be the best FPS I agree there.
I just hope they don't mess with it too much. Hard to top COD4.
Maybe throw in a few new guns? Take off some power on the M16.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:06 pm

id like there to be no fag90, and no juggerfags. maybe throw in the MP7 instead of the fag90
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:12 pm

man if they get silencers on a sniper omg that would b fuken rape ur whole team could get killed without u even knowing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:15 pm

On top of the usual, I want more then 18 players in a server... That's pitiful nowadays...
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:19 pm

true dat
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Well for more then 18 they would need to use paid servers. I seriously doubt they do this, most likely we are going to be seeing the same type of user hosted games.
The main reason being is that they wont differ the PS3 version to the 360 version, and Microsoft wont allow outside servers on their system.

Personally I like the 6v6 format, ground war has too many people in my opinion, it loses some of the tactical feeling.

Juggernaut is going to be there, maybe they tone it down a bit.
P90 doesn't really bother me.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 pm

P90 = sprayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i usually do groundwar cuz i like the 9 v 9. more would be nice

and i mean with mag planing on doing 200 + people 6 v 6 is tinyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:37 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Well for more then 18 they would need to use paid servers. I seriously doubt they do this, most likely we are going to be seeing the same type of user hosted games.
The main reason being is that they wont differ the PS3 version to the 360 version, and Microsoft wont allow outside servers on their system.

Personally I like the 6v6 format, ground war has too many people in my opinion, it loses some of the tactical feeling.

Juggernaut is going to be there, maybe they tone it down a bit.
P90 doesn't really bother me.
It just feels way too small to me... And I've never seen a tactical battle once where it really involved precise movements to bases and all of that good stuff... But I love bigger battles because I'm actually on my feet rather then looking for a guy or just spawn killing a guy... And they need to stop this dumb stuff like if the majority of your side is in their base, they spawn them behind you... I mean seriously, if you let that happen then you should pay for it... Big games are just more fun to me... I never get much enjoyment out of small things unless it's a small game with a small map which I would hate also... I would at least like to see 24 people in a server... Obviously it's been surpassed but nobody seems to want to join that bandwagon... Everything is like a Halo party now... The only game that's pretty fun with that small player stuff is GoW2 which feels very even to me...

And for games to come in the future, LEARN FROM WARHAWK... Now what do I mean by this? Well it's simple... In warhawk, before you open ANY SERVER, it scans your internet speed and stuff like that and tells you the ideal sized server for your connection and you're not allowed to change it... That is the best idea I've ever seen, especially from most of the clans IDKMbps internet connection... When I made a server, I was allowed to have 30 people in my server and the max is 32 so I was stuck at a max of 30... When I saw this function I said, this is awesome... Now I know I won't run into some 5 year olds 768K wonderland... I think EVERY GAME should do this
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:24 am

ChaosRazgriz wrote:
5 year olds 768K wonderland..

bitch, i have 768k. your talking about the 5 year olds 312k hookup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:38 am

[MoH] x-Fuzion-x wrote:
ChaosRazgriz wrote:
5 year olds 768K wonderland..

bitch, i have 768k. your talking about the 5 year olds 312k hookup.
lol, hell no... As long as you're not hosting a server then it's all good, lol... My friend played CoD4 with me on his PS3 with 768K and actually kept 3 bars during a lot of games... But I told him to host a server and all hell broke loose
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:42 am

we posted a freakin list of most guns already! there is no p90, m16 is toned down to two body shots is a kill. There will be juggernaught.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 am

they need to get rid of juggy tho!! f in a. that and martyrdom

and that list wasn't completely confirmed info. just possibility's/rumors
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:56 am

Quigibo5 wrote:
two attachments
actually i read they will make it a perk
other perks will do other cool things
like repeat kill streaks in 1 life
(10 kill streak UAV)
(12 kill streak airstrike)
(14 kill streak helicopter)
and another perk was a cool sniper perk
where u can hav a red dot appear on the map leading to nothing

supposedly these were being thought about/confirmed by infinity ward
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:12 am

10 kills streak UAV is bullshit, no way the go in effect, the cod games have always done 3, 5 and 7 kill streaks for items.
In a average game there will not be a 10 killstreak, also modes like S n D or sabotage would never see a UAV then..lol
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:50 am

no, hes talking about repeats, as in 3,5,7,10,12,14 etc
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

Number of posts : 470
Gamertag : NINJA RULER
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:53 pm

they need to have the weapons customizable like socom. realistic. in socom the lesser powerful sniper rifles can use silencers. they need to have all sorts of weapons 2 like at-4's and shit and they need pnm mines and they need stg-44's and m4a2's and they need you to have the ability to have like 3 attatchments but only certian types like if u have a front grip then u cant have a m203 grenade launcher cuz that wouldnt make sense. and they need slug ammo omg that would be rape. they also need model 18's and f90's not p90's. p90's are gay.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:03 pm

ROFL, you realize the F90 is the P90, but socom just didnt get the rights for it?
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:34 pm

no they are 2 different models of guns. i have proof
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:25 pm

nope, its called F90 because its made by Fabrique National, the belgian company that makes the P90. but they didnt get the rights to call it the P90, so they put the F, relating to the Fabrique name of the company. they did the same with the IW-80-A2 on socom, its really called the

socom.com wrote:
For legal reasons, several of the weapons representing real life counterparts have had letters of their real life name replaced with initials of the real life manufacturer. Such as the F90 representing the FN P90, and the HK5 representing the H&K MP5. Other weapons have been renamed in other ways, such as the Model 18 representing a Glock model 18 and the 9 mm Sub representing an UZI submachine gun. The OICW is a primary weapon not legitimately available for online play, but it is available for use in single player once the game has been beaten on the "Admiral" Difficulty level.
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:59 pm

ive always wanted repeats
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:28 am

once again fuzion is wrong
Back to top Go down
SkankyNugget

SkankyNugget

Number of posts : 567
Gamertag : skanky nugget

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:20 am

ChaosRazgriz wrote:
On top of the usual, I want more then 18 players in a server... That's pitiful nowadays...

play savage.

a server holds up to 64 people.

32v32
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skankynugget
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?   Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2... wat new features do u want to be in modern warfare 2?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next