{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Bowling, aka fourzerotwo, confirms that the killstreak system has been completely revamped.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Robert Bowling, aka fourzerotwo, confirms that the killstreak system has been completely revamped.   Empty
PostSubject: Robert Bowling, aka fourzerotwo, confirms that the killstreak system has been completely revamped.    Robert Bowling, aka fourzerotwo, confirms that the killstreak system has been completely revamped.   Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Robert Bowling, aka fourzerotwo, confirms that the killstreak system has been completely revamped.

Robert has teased in response to a Modern Warfare 3 question on twitter that they "changed the entire way the killstreak system works. I can't go into detail yet, but I will share when I can."

Maybe stackable killstreaks are back?
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Page 1 of 1