{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donald Duck!

Go down 
+3
asap
crapgamer
HellHammer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Thank God it was all a bad dream and he's actually an American citizen ! This was actually really funny, you could NEVER get away with something like this now days.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Heil Donald!

Lol I have to admit that was funny. I liked the part at 1:21 in when it showed the portraits of Goeing, Himmler, and Hitler. They made them look ridiculous.

One fact that they tried to slander in this was that Hitler actually introduced Germany as the first country to recognize the 40 hour work week. Funny how such an evi Rolling Eyes l empire was copied by America on so many things.

Last edited by asap on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:06 pm

those damn fat germans eating sausage all the time...no wonder they're all so fat...
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:37 am

My history teacher showed this to us when we were studying fascism and the Third Reich
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
asap

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:35 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
My history teacher showed this to us when we were studying fascism and the Third Reich

So you get your history lessons from propaganda cartoons? It all makes sense now!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:20 pm

asap wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

So you get your history lessons from propaganda cartoons? It all makes sense now!

I've seem worse ways of learning....
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:49 am

crapgamer wrote:
asap wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

I've seem worse ways of learning....

No dumbass he showed it to us as a funny video, not intended for us to learn from it.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:05 am

Actually it kinda was intended for us to learn from it because he showed us this video and a couple german propaganda films while we were learning about Allied and Axis propaganda.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:07 am

I remember watching different propaganda video's in school as well, but we were actually studying propaganda and it's effect in War time.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 am

Thats what we were doing.
Back to top Go down
asap

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:09 am

STARWARSKID93 wrote:

ya, sure. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 am

asap wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

ya, sure. Rolling Eyes

How you gonna learn about WW2 without learning about some of the propaganda? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
asap

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 am

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
asap wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

ya, sure. Rolling Eyes

How you gonna learn about WW2 without learning about some of the propaganda? Rolling Eyes

I would really like to hear what you think you've learned about WW2 in the PC public school that you go to.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:02 am

You know what's funny Asap? You say the Germans didn't do anything wrong to the J3ws but your sig quote says completely otherwise.

You truly live in a dream world my friend, hopefully one day you see the error in your ways and just live your life and try to enjoy all the facets of diversity and variety no matter who sings, produces, directs or stars in something. Life is far too short to hate and believe in ridicules conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down
asap

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 pm

crapgamer wrote:
You know what's funny Asap? You say the Germans didn't do anything wrong to the J3ws but your sig quote says completely otherwise.

You truly live in a dream world my friend, hopefully one day you see the error in your ways and just live your life and try to enjoy all the facets of diversity and variety no matter who sings, produces, directs or stars in something. Life is far too short to hate and believe in ridicules conspiracy theories.

J3wry means the collective ACITVITY of the J3ws in a given area. The quote is not referring to killing them but merely removing their behavior. There's a big difference as you might imagine.

Also, the German definition of removing something in teh vocab can be translated to annihilate, destroy, etc. Himmler was talking about his plan to move them to Madagascar.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:03 pm

My bad, I guess they got lost in the gas chambers on the way, same with the homosexuals, Gypsies, Pol's and people with disabilities...
Back to top Go down
asap

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Juden were never purposefully executed in the camps. The ones that were were killed because of Communist activity and were shot on the spot.

The "Holocaust" is a big made up story. Why do you think there are so many Judischem writers in show business and such? Because they're good at making up stories.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 pm

I guess kids were involved with this communist activity as well? I guess when 3 separate forces, American, British and Russian armies found these death camps and saw the half dead people and the mass graves and things like that it was all made up too huh?
Back to top Go down
asap

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:26 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I guess kids were involved with this communist activity as well? I guess when 3 separate forces, American, British and Russian armies found these death camps and saw the half dead people and the mass graves and things like that it was all made up too huh?

Do you have hard evidence for these claims?

Starving people do not constitute a whole "death camp." Also show me where in the camps these mass graves, ovens, showers, pools for boiling, skin extraction area, etc. were. Ill pull up the official blue print of Auschwitz-Dachau for you so you can show me these things.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 pm

So the people who survived and told their stories are liars but "official blue prints" made by Nazi's are accurate? Come on now, don't be so foolish.

You have to remember back in the day there was no way for people to communicate like their is now days, yet the stories from survivors of the different camps are all very similar. Let's not forget the 3 tons of evidence provided at the trials of the war criminals, the confessions of the people there and even Gen Eisenhower witnessed what was going on. Keep living in your hate filled dream world man, I'll just be living my life free of that BS, having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 pm

My history teacher did the same thing SWK. I think we watched a different Walt Disney one though. We saw a couple of the Nazi ones too.

What about all the pictures taken? Eisenhower told the soldiers to take pictures because he predicted one day people would deny the occurrence of the Holocaust. He was spot-on there.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Shotty wrote:
My history teacher did the same thing SWK. I think we watched a different Walt Disney one though. We saw a couple of the Nazi ones too.

What about all the pictures taken? Eisenhower told the soldiers to take pictures because he predicted one day people would deny the occurrence of the Holocaust. He was spot-on there.

Your exactly right Shotty, he did a radio address and said it should never be forgotten. He saw little kids dead, half dead walking corpses and a lot of other sick things.
Back to top Go down
asap

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Shotty wrote:

Please post some then. Do you know where to find pictures of the concrete slab with pieces of wood on hinges for doors as a supposed gas chamber? I can if you dont want to!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:44 pm

On April 4, 1945, elements of the United States Army’s 89th Infantry Division and the 4th Armored Division captured the Ohrdruf concentration camp outside the town of Gotha in south central Germany. Although the Americans didn’t know it at the time, Ohrdruf was one of several sub-camps serving the Buchenwald extermination camp, which was close to the city of Weimar several miles north of Gotha. Ohrdruf was a holding facility for over 11,000 prisoners on their way to the gas chambers and crematoria at Buchenwald. A few days before the Americans arrived to liberate Ohrdruf, the SS guards had assembled all of the inmates who could walk and marched them off to Buchenwald. They left in the sub-camp more than a thousand bodies of prisoners who had died of bullet wounds, starvation, abuse, and disease. The scene was an indescribable horror even to the combat-hardened troops who captured the camp. Bodies were piled throughout the camp. There was evidence everywhere of systematic butchery. Many of the mounds of dead bodies were still smoldering from failed attempts by the departing SS guards to burn them. The stench was horrible.

When General Eisenhower learned about the camp, he immediately arranged to meet Generals Bradley and Patton at Ohrdruf on the morning of April 12th. By that time, Buchenwald itself had been captured. Consequently, Ike decided to extend the group’s visit to include a tour of the Buchenwald extermination camp the next day. Eisenhower also ordered every American soldier in the area who was not on the front lines to visit Ohrdruf and Buchenwald. He wanted them to see for themselves what they were fighting against.

During the camp inspections with his top commanders Eisenhower said that the atrocities were “beyond the American mind to comprehend.” He ordered that every citizen of the town of Gotha personally tour the camp and, after having done so, the mayor and his wife went home and hanged themselves. Later on Ike wrote to Mamie, “I never dreamed that such cruelty, bestiality, and savagery could really exist in this world.” He cabled General Marshall to suggest that he come to Germany and see these camps for himself. He encouraged Marshall to bring Congressmen and journalists with him. It would be many months before the world would know the full scope of the Holocaust — many months before they knew that the Nazi murder apparatus that was being discovered at Buchenwald and dozens of other death camps had slaughtered millions of innocent people.

General Eisenhower understood that many people would be unable to comprehend the full scope of this horror. He also understood that any human deeds that were so utterly evil might eventually be challenged or even denied as being literally unbelievable. For these reasons he ordered that all the civilian news media and military combat camera units be required to visit the camps and record their observations in print, pictures and film. As he explained to General Marshall, “I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to ‘propaganda.’”

His prediction proved correct. When some groups, even today, attempt to deny that the Holocaust ever happened they must confront the massive official record, including both written evidence and thousands of pictures, that Eisenhower ordered to be assembled when he saw what the Nazis had done.

Also I'll say that some of the death camps weren't originally intended as such, they were makeshift houses or other structures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donald Duck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donald Duck!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Entertainment-
Jump to: