{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donald Duck!

Go down 
+3
asap
crapgamer
HellHammer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Donald Duck! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 pm

You want me to post pictures? Have you ever even bothered trying to google it?

Answer me this: When did you first come to the realization that the Holocaust was false?
Back to top Go down
Recon

Number of posts : 95
Gamertag : MoH Recon
Registration date : 2010-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Shotty=Right
Asap=Wrong

There problem solved
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Recon wrote:
Shotty=Right
Asap=Wrong

There problem solved

you = no contribution to conversation and should delete your post.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 pm

asap wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:
asap wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Thats what we were doing.

ya, sure. Rolling Eyes

How you gonna learn about WW2 without learning about some of the propaganda? Rolling Eyes

I would really like to hear what you think you've learned about WW2 in the PC public school that you go to.

Your right bro everything they teach us in school is a lie but everything you read on the internet is right.

Or how about this as a source of information, My grandpa who served in WW2 and has seen a concentration camp.

Or the Holocaust survivor my class talked to.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 pm

asap wrote:
Shotty wrote:
My history teacher did the same thing SWK. I think we watched a different Walt Disney one though. We saw a couple of the Nazi ones too.

What about all the pictures taken? Eisenhower told the soldiers to take pictures because he predicted one day people would deny the occurrence of the Holocaust. He was spot-on there.

Please post some then. Do you know where to find pictures of the concrete slab with pieces of wood on hinges for doors as a supposed gas chamber? I can if you dont want to!

How the Crud do you explain what happened at the Nuremberg trials? Admitting to what happened at the camps? "I was only following orders?" What is the final solution than? Hitler pretty much stated it was his plan to kill all the Generic Non American Description . But wait since the Nuremberg trials consisted of a large amount of Generic Non American Description it was one big conspiracy than.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:14 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
asap wrote:
Shotty wrote:
My history teacher did the same thing SWK. I think we watched a different Walt Disney one though. We saw a couple of the Nazi ones too.

What about all the pictures taken? Eisenhower told the soldiers to take pictures because he predicted one day people would deny the occurrence of the Holocaust. He was spot-on there.

Please post some then. Do you know where to find pictures of the concrete slab with pieces of wood on hinges for doors as a supposed gas chamber? I can if you dont want to!

How the Crud do you explain what happened at the Nuremberg trials? Admitting to what happened at the camps? "I was only following orders?" What is the final solution than? Hitler pretty much stated it was his plan to kill all the Generic Non American Description . But wait since the Nuremberg trials consisted of a large amount of Generic Non American Description it was one big conspiracy than.

If you read what you just wrote and then dont think thats suspicious you're a moron
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:06 am

There are tons of Hitler quotes where he stated he wanted to wipe out the Generic Non American Description people. He thought the Generic Non American Description people were to blame for Germany's defeat in World War 1 and then he started getting paranoid thinking that Generic Non American Description people were secretly in control of everything. Asap has simply picked up on Hitler's lame obsession.

The funny part is he claims we get taught wrong in our schools, but I remember clearly when I learned about it, the first thing taught to me was that more then Generic Non American Description people died, we did a huge amount of studying the Gypsies actually, they had hundreds of thousands of their own people slaughtered as well.

On a last little side note, I find it funny that German Nazi's looked at Generic Non American Description people as "sub human" or worse then human. Yet they considered these "sub human's" such a threat they tried to kill them all. I think what it comes down to is fear, they basically feared that these sub humans were actually smarter. See my line of thinking is if I believe I'm the "superior" race or anything, I'm not going to go out and try to destroy everything weaker then me, I'm just going to go after what might be a challenge.

Germans=pussy's who couldn't win a war to save their life.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 am

Hm, so much to cover. I'll start off with this:

Supposed gas chamber at Auschwitz:
Donald Duck! - Page 2 GasChamber05

REAL gas chamber used to execute prisoners in America:
Donald Duck! - Page 2 Gaschamber-l-1

Now do you see the difference? See how the REAL one has a metal door with slugs on the hinges and is air tight? See how no deadly gas could escape the REAL one used for executions in America? See how there is a very well built and sophisticated airduct to suck out the poisonous fumes after the prisoner has died? How is a concrete room with WOODEN DOORS AND NO VENTILATION supposed to be a gas chamber? Like I said, Generic Non American Description are good with their imaginations.

CG I know you C&p'd that long post from a Holocaust Memorial website which is laughable to say the least. I got through the first paragraph and stopped reading as to shield myself from Generic Non American Description mind poison.

Hitler and the NSDAP talked about removing Generic Non American Description from German living space. Nowhere in any quotes or any official document will you find orders to systematically "annihilate" Generic Non American Description people. The "Final Plan" was a mass transit system to ship the Generic Non American Description OUT of Germany. MOST OF THEM WENT TO PALESTINE AND AMERICA. For Hitler to have killed 6 million Generic Non American Description , a lot of them that were behind the Communist uprisings in The Weimar Republic went over to America and were doing the same things here like The Civil Rights Movement. Im talking the very same Generic Non American Description .

I'll finish up here with a nice little clip from a documentary showing all of you what Generic Non American Description really think of us filthy Goyim.

Just look at them and the way they behave. Their a soiled and deviant race of people. This was in Israel, the only "Democratic" nation in the mid-east.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 am

Asap your really ignorant. If they were only after J3wish people in German occupied space then why were they going after J3ws in France and every other EU territory? They were rounding them up.

Your posting a gas chamber from today's standards, you realize that some of the "gas chambers" used were actually secured buildings and they would use tank engines and route the carbon monoxide to kill them.

This is a direct quote from Gen Eisenhower:
“Get it all on record now – get the films – get the witnesses – because somewhere down the track of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

"The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they [there] were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit [to Gotha] deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda.”

Himmler in a speech made on October 4, 1943 to a gathering of SS officers in Poznań, where he said:
I am currently talking about the "evacuation" of the Generic Non American Description , the extermination of the Generic Non American Description people. It is one of those things that is easily said. 'The Generic Non American Description people is being exterminated,' every Party member will tell you, 'perfectly clear, it's part of our plans, we're eliminating the Generic Non American Description , exterminating them.'

Hearing about Holocaust denial compelled former SS-Rottenführer Oskar Gröning to publicly speak about what he witnessed at Auschwitz, and denounce Holocaust deniers,stating:
I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there.

These people saw these things happening, you've been misinformed and now you've been found wanting. You were pretty much sat down on every angle you've ever tried to come out with, then you just try to claim it's some sort of conspiracy.....

Get over it, Germans failed.
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:31 am

crapgamer wrote:
Asap your really ignorant. If they were only after J3wish people in German occupied space then why were they going after J3ws in France and every other EU territory? They were rounding them up.

Your posting a gas chamber from today's standards, you realize that some of the "gas chambers" used were actually secured buildings and they would use tank engines and route the carbon monoxide to kill them.

This is a direct quote from Gen Eisenhower:
“Get it all on record now – get the films – get the witnesses – because somewhere down the track of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

"The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they [there] were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit [to Gotha] deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda.”

Himmler in a speech made on October 4, 1943 to a gathering of SS officers in Poznań, where he said:
I am currently talking about the "evacuation" of the Generic Non American Description , the extermination of the Generic Non American Description people. It is one of those things that is easily said. 'The Generic Non American Description people is being exterminated,' every Party member will tell you, 'perfectly clear, it's part of our plans, we're eliminating the Generic Non American Description , exterminating them.'

Hearing about Holocaust denial compelled former SS-Rottenführer Oskar Gröning to publicly speak about what he witnessed at Auschwitz, and denounce Holocaust deniers,stating:
I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there.

These people saw these things happening, you've been misinformed and now you've been found wanting. You were pretty much sat down on every angle you've ever tried to come out with, then you just try to claim it's some sort of conspiracy.....

Get over it, Germans failed.

"Your posting a gas chamber from today's standards, you realize that some of the "gas chambers" used were actually secured buildings and they would use tank engines and route the carbon monoxide to kill them."

The one in America was built in the early 50's. The "gas chamber" @ Auschwitz was from the early 40's. Are you saying that Germany, the most innovative and most advanced technological country in the world during WW2, was so incompetent that they could not build a state-of-the-art gas chamber like what America did?... Dont speak now, im hurting in real life.

"Asap your really ignorant. If they were only after J3wish people in German occupied space then why were they going after J3ws in France and every other EU territory? They were rounding them up."

Yes you are correct. The Nationalist elements in the countries that Germany invaded was cooperating with Germany to round up the Generic Non American Description . The thing they dont tell you about is that all the Generic Non American Description that were rounded up were involved in the Communist conspiracy. A fair estimate would be upwards to 80% of the Generic Non American Description were involved in Communism. These Generic Non American Description want you to hate Germany and they spread lies about them to make you think they were evil incarnate because Germany was the first real country to really beat Communism and beat it to death they did.

What so many Americans dont realize about Communism is that the ideology is paraded around as some kind of saint hood. Most people in America today dont realize that there is a very real Communist undertone being perpatrated on them right now. Multiculturalism, Liberalism, "Equality", all are Communist techniques. The truth is that Multiculturalism does not work, that Liberalism is a dead end and is filled with hypocrisy and that there is no "equality" among the races. The Generic Non American Description that have come up with these lies tell you that anyone who doesn't go along with these ideas is a hater, bigot, nazi, etc. This is only namecalling, slandering, etc. They dont provide you with the real information because they know the truth. This is why Israel is a secular nation. That is why, if you were to get ahold of a real Talmud, you would find that book FILLED with teachings about how dirty, low, degraded and unworthy non-Generic Non American Description people are to the Generic Non American Description ESPECIALLY White people or "Goyim".

Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:44 am

So you reply to the things you've been indoctrinated to reply with, how about the other parts? The Eisenhower quotes? the Himmler quotes?

It's clear to the majority of the world exactly what happened. People have a hard time believing that people could actually do something like that, but it happened. The Germans were not rounding up J3wish people who were conspiring against them, they were rounding up ALL Germans. Anne Frank might be the most popular for keeping a journal but the J3wish community was actually really smart, a good majority of them actually kept journals and diary's. It happened.

They did experiments on kids, twins mostly. Eisenhower saw it, Patton saw it, a lot of people saw it. Eisenhower even forced the locals to come see what was going on.

Also, as I said you don't need some super air tight area to kill people via carbon monoxide poisoning, a simple garage works fine.

Sit down, your embarrassing yourself, letting kid's that are 16, 17 school you.

Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Where do you get all your information, Asap?
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Asap sometimes I think you were dropped on your head as a child. The difference in the gas chambers is one was made to kill 1 person and the other 100 people. Look at the ceiling bro that is where they dropped the zyclon B.

If nothing happened at the camps than why did the Nazi's burn all the archives and papers when the Allies got near. How do you explain taking a town full of Generic Non American Description into the woods having them stand on the edge of a hole than putting a bullet in them?

Holocaust happened, I find it hard to believe that 6 million Generic Non American Description were commy and that is why they were killed.
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Asap sometimes I think you were dropped on your head as a child. The difference in the gas chambers is one was made to kill 1 person and the other 100 people. Look at the ceiling bro that is where they dropped the zyclon B.

If nothing happened at the camps than why did the Nazi's burn all the archives and papers when the Allies got near. How do you explain taking a town full of Generic Non American Description into the woods having them stand on the edge of a hole than putting a bullet in them?

Holocaust happened, I find it hard to believe that 6 million Generic Non American Description were commy and that is why they were killed.

"Asap sometimes I think you were dropped on your head as a child."

Sometimes...Actually ALL the time...I think you're just plain stupid. Lols.

"The difference in the gas chambers is one was made to kill 1 person and the other 100 people. Look at the ceiling bro that is where they dropped the zyclon B."
A gas chamber is a gas chamber you fool. There is only one way to gas someone to death without killing yourself in the process if you're the one doing the gassing. That very simple technique of avoiding the gas while watching the other person die from it is easily achieved by an airtight room that prevents the gas from getting out. A concrete room with wooden doors isn't going to trap anything inside. The guards would have died from gas fumes as well. Not to mention that Zyklon B was only used for delousing and it is such a useless gas to use if the Germans were systemically killing them. Ever heard of Mustard Gas?

"If nothing happened at the camps than why did the Nazi's burn all the archives and papers when the Allies got near. How do you explain taking a town full of Generic Non American Description into the woods having them stand on the edge of a hole than putting a bullet in them?"

Ruflz. This is how I know that you get the majority of your learning from J3wish Hollywood movies.

Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:01 am

crapgamer wrote:
So you reply to the things you've been indoctrinated to reply with, how about the other parts? The Eisenhower quotes? the Himmler quotes?

It's clear to the majority of the world exactly what happened. People have a hard time believing that people could actually do something like that, but it happened. The Germans were not rounding up J3wish people who were conspiring against them, they were rounding up ALL Germans. Anne Frank might be the most popular for keeping a journal but the J3wish community was actually really smart, a good majority of them actually kept journals and diary's. It happened.

They did experiments on kids, twins mostly. Eisenhower saw it, Patton saw it, a lot of people saw it. Eisenhower even forced the locals to come see what was going on.

Also, as I said you don't need some super air tight area to kill people via carbon monoxide poisoning, a simple garage works fine.

Sit down, your embarrassing yourself, letting kid's that are 16, 17 school you.

"They did experiments on kids, twins mostly. Eisenhower saw it, Patton saw it, a lot of people saw it. Eisenhower even forced the locals to come see what was going on.

Also, as I said you don't need some super air tight area to kill people via carbon monoxide poisoning, a simple garage works fine."

Do you have proof of experiments on twins or are you just going by what you've teen told from the J3wish created and owned Holocaust Memorial Muesem? And do you know how long it takes to poison someone in a garage using only exhaust fumes? The story about the mobile and transportable diesel engine has been disproven 10 times over. Again, why would they not use fatal nerve agents to "annihilate" the J3ws? Do the math on how long it would take to kill, lets be conservative here and say, 100,000 J3ws via exhaust from diesel fuel and get back to me on what year they would have finished that. Lols I laugh just thinking about how people can buy some of these J3wish lies.

Eisenhower saw starving people in the camps. This was an unfortunate side effect from destroying Germany's supply routes. I'm sure that could have been misconstrued as something entirely different. There were war crimes on both sides of the war but mass extermination was not one of them for Germany.

And you're really shooting yourself in the foot by even MENTIONING Patton and J3wish sympathy in the same sentence. Patton became a notorious anti-semite after he arrived in Europe and witnessed for himself just how sadistic the J3ws really are. After the German defeat was certain, Patton came out and said he and America had made a terrible mistake in helping to fight and murder the Germans. He said that America should have been on Germany's side. He also realized that and picked up on the wisdom that Hitler and the NSDAP shared with the whole world of a very strong and powerful J3wish presence in the news media worldwide. He was making public statements in letters and such about how the J3ws were implementing Communist ideals in their very tight knit network of newspapers.

"where, although room existed, the Generic Non American Description were .crowded together to an appalling extent, and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Generic Non American Description were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression 'lost tribes of Israel' applied to the tribes which disappeared -- not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe -- lost to all decency." -George S. Patton

"Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It's said that for the first week after they took it (Berlin), all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped (thanks goes out to The J3w propagandist for Soviet Russia: Ilya Ehrenburg). I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed." -George S. Patton

"Actually, the Germans are the only decent people left in Europe. it's a choice between them and the Russians. I prefer the Germans." And on September 2: "What we are doing is to destroy the only semi-modern state in Europe, so that Russia can swallow the whole." -George S. Patton

Also Eisenhower specifically told his men who were in charge of running the POW camps for German prisoners to STARVE them to death. Some 1.5 million German POWs died in the POW camps after the war had ended. You dont hear about this though. The one sided J3wish POV for history has omitted school textbooks from teaching these things to potentially proud young White kids. We cant have young White kids having pride for who they are now can we?

Source: http://library.flawlesslogic.com/ike.htm
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:15 am

Shotty wrote:
Where do you get all your information, Asap?

Most of it I get from books. Depending on what specific type of information you're looking for, I can refer you to something if you're actually interested and not totally shut off from a different perspective on these things.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:10 am

SMDH..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Duck!   Donald Duck! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donald Duck!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Entertainment-
Jump to: