{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes Empty
PostSubject: Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes   Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 pm

The end of the NFL lockout in late July kicked off the league's usual flurry of offseason personnel moves (trades, signings, etc.), except this time, the lockout caused the free-agency period to be compressed into the space of a few weeks. Come September, many familiar faces will be suiting up in new places, including cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha (formerly of the Oakland Raiders, now of the Philadelphia Eagles).

The Madden NFL 12 demo came out on Monday, so by this point, EA Tiburon has almost certainly finalized the on-disc rosters. I spoke with Madden ratings czar Donny Moore at a recent press event in New York City, and asked him what the development team is doing about the numerous roster moves so close to the game's release.

Moore told me that Tiburon is tracking every roster change, and will issue a day-one roster update to bring the game current. The cut-off for changes will be pretty damn close to launch day, too -- according to Moore, the team needs only a few days to ensure that there aren't any kinks with the update. (Of course, Tiburon will also provide regular post-release roster updates.)

Madden NFL 12 is launching in just under three weeks, on August 30th, for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, 3DS and PlayStation 2.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes   Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 pm

I'm pumped
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes   Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:30 pm

so am i
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes   Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:06 pm

I actually am too, I pre ordered today.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes   Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madden NFL 12 keeping up with free-agency roster changes
Page 1 of 1