{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 Years Ago Today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

4 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: 4 Years Ago Today   4 Years Ago Today Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:15 am

I'm very proud to say that exactly four years ago today team MoH officially started! Even though it's just a gaming clan, I think the people in the clan have made it much more then that for myself personally. I remember all the negativity after we split from Merc and how people doubted we'd last two weeks, and here we are four years later and doing just fine. Now I know there are some older clans out there, but I like to think that MoH is a cut above those guys and the main reason is, were not only a long lasting clan, but were a long lasting competitive clan. I have no doubt in my mind that we are the most successful clan to come out of the Star Wars Battlefront 2 era.

I want to thank everyone for contributing, the clan wouldn't have lasted nearly as long if not for all of you guys, even the guys that are no longer here for one reason or another. Even if you hate Team MoH right now but were in the clan at one time, you helped contribute to our success. Even the people that wasted their time and complained about this clan, you in fact helped us. We thrived off the hate and negativity and it just made us want to succeed all the more. So thank you too!

Most people think running a clan is easy, but if that were the case every clan would last forever and do really well. I think it's a combination of people believing in what I was trying to do and believing in one another. I always equate this clan sort of like a musical band. We don't always get along, but we come together and make a amazing album together, which is my analogy for having a good season on GameBattles, then we might take a small break, eventually we all come back to the studio to follow up with our next hit though. I think the attitude I took into this clan is also what has made it so successful, I know most clans frown on letting people come back if they leave/quit. I felt like to succeed you had to let people test the waters. Sometime people need a change of scenery and it's best to just let it go when they leave. Though it's also just as important that the player/s that leave don't burn their bridges.

I still get a kick out of remembering when the clan first formed and Hellhammer said to me "Were a noob clan" and I just kind of smiled and said "Wait and see". Well patience has paid off, we've never experienced a losing record on any game we've played. We have a combined 700% winning percentage on every game we've ever played. I think it's a solid time for some numbers and I'll get to those, but to me the most impressive thing is that we managed to span 4 different consoles and were successful on all of them. We did Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS2 and we also did Battlefield 2 Modern Combat.

PS2
SWBF2 53-1
BF2MC 10-0

Then we switched things up and went on the PS3 and did extremely well to start out with, I only wish we could have kept up our early success.

PS3
COD4 21-1
COD WaW 24-5
Resistance 2 1-0

Our greatest success outside of Star Wars Battlefront 2 has got to be on the Xbox 360. We've been to Gamebattles playoffs on our COD4 team and we've been top 100 on several different teams. Including a top 30 finish on Call Of Duty Black ops this past season.

Xbox 360
COD4 128-29
COD WaW 25-5
Halo 3 17-5
Left 4 Dead 10-1
COD MW2 67-41
COD Black Ops 72-11
Rainbow 6 Vegas 1-0

We've had exactly 15 complaints filed on this site alone, yet we've managed to thrive yet again. It seems that the more people try to put us down, the stronger we end up becoming. People often ask me why I'm so laid back and why I let people come back so often, well it's easy. I understand that there is more then a black/white area in all facets of life and this clan is no different. I try to accommodate everyone, and while I don't ask for praise for the amount of hours I've put in to keep this clan going, I do ask for respect. The same thing I try to give everyone. The one thing that I don't stand for is ultimatums. I just never have done well with those. I do try to listen as much as possible to the other leaders and council members though. I feel like to be a good leader you have to be able to hear other peoples opinions and I truly appreciate all my council members and everything they've done. They deserve everyone's thanks. Now just going off memory I am going to try to thank as many people as I can, please forgive me if I miss you.

Thank You!
Hellhammer
Onslaught
Skanky Nugget
Duece
Snipes
Shotty
Rockethoe
Gravedigger
Ninja Ruler
Curly
Saint
Futstriker
Asap
Wolf
Tacoman
Year
Hateinaboxx
Smokedawk
Razgriz
Leeroy Jenkins
Wingzero
Perfect Kills
Mayhem
Hasheem
Dawgy Dawg
ELT Destroyer
Bernie
Robert Cujo
Reg
CJ
Pain
Captain
Bahumba
Fannypack
Mike
Gizmoe
Jay Graham
Sinsquad
Spadez
ICM
Mr.X
Poison
Fusion
StarWarskid
Dark pyro
Hatts
Rabid Racoon
Hyphy
Blue Raja
Kratos
Lak
Delta
Fevens
Jose Canseco
Merc J
Bad
Jigsaw
Dragon reborn
JFH
Gibbles
Fury
Deathshot
V8

And anyone I might have missed! I thanked people not even in the clan, because I feel they contributed in their own way. We will continue on and it's all thanks to you guys. I really appreciate everything you all do for this clan. Here's to many, many more years together, having fun and winning!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

4 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years Ago Today   4 Years Ago Today Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:16 am

As with the tradition we overhauled the site. Also, I am paying for Gold on GameBattles, so we'll be an MLG team and be able to get admin help when we need it.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

4 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years Ago Today   4 Years Ago Today Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:10 am

Has it been 2 months yet, Dragon Reborn?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

4 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years Ago Today   4 Years Ago Today Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:57 pm

NIIIIIIIIICE you fidgeting rock crapgamer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years Ago Today   4 Years Ago Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Years Ago Today
Page 1 of 1