{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 Years Strong

Go down 
+5
w01fsk7aag
KiLlahCali559
fusion
MoH Striker
crapgamer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 am

Three Years ago today I committed treason while in the Merc clan and branched out and started {MOH}. The rest is pretty much history. Now we do have a new site up www.teammoh.com However, it's not 100% completed. I do invite everyone to sign up on the new forums and I'm hoping we have it up and running by the end of this weekend. We had some technical issues and personal issues interrupt the making of the site, so the site itself is only about 60% done.

I want to thank everyone who has ever been in the clan and everyone in the clan currently. I want to say thanks to Hellhammer, Snipes, Onslaught, Duece and even Skanky Nugget for helping form the clan and give me the backing I needed to do a clan the right way.
We have some of the best players and leaders and characters around, a clan of second chances that Merc Dragon Reborn said wouldn't last two months. Well here we are 3 years later and were only getting stronger. We've made playoffs on Gamebattles, been sponsored and now we have our own legit website.
Also, with the help of Asap we have started "Veritas" as a sniper division in the clan. More on that on a later date as well. I want the new site to be a true community and haven for gamers.

Although at times I can be tough or expect too much from you guys, you always come through, I hope everyone understands I never expect more from you then I do myself. I wanted the clan to be fun, but respected. We do a hell of a job with the amount of time we put into things.

So I'd like to thank some of my most trusted Generals and leaders.
Shotty, Rockethoe, Gravedigger, Mr.X,Fusion, Starwarskid, ICM, Razgriz, Perfect Kill, Wing, Destiny, Smoke. It's thanks to you guy's that the clan runs so smooth now. So thanks from the bottom of my heart.

At the end of the day it's just a gaming clan, but to me it's much more then that. I want to thank everyone. There are way too many to thank by name, but I appreciate everyone and try to take into account everyone's opinion.
We never compromise, we never apologize. We always do things our own way. We lead, while others follow, we are the first team into the breach.
{MOH} We Die Hard
{MOH} We Regulate
{MOH} Now you know
{MOH} Sit the Fuck down!
No matter how you slice it, we've probably tea bagged more people then Lipton!

So like I said, congratulations to {MOH}.

Head over to www.teammoh.com and sign up, consider it early sign up, though it's not ready to post in or anything yet.

{MOH} Veritas is our new Sniper unit, going to be led by Asap

{MOH} Evolution is the new group for people ages 12-15

{MOH} Regulators is our main group, everyone in the clan currently is a Regulator

Thanks to everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 am

in honor of this glorious day we should all go get on swbf2
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:15 am

i dnt have my ps2 with my niggers
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:17 am

well we dont need the gay ferret its no big deal
Back to top Go down
fusion

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:23 am

nigguh STFU

what we need is marilley, that kid was clearly the best grunt/sniper in the GAME
Back to top Go down
KiLlahCali559

KiLlahCali559

Number of posts : 534
PSN : Oo_iCali559_oO
Registration date : 2009-02-17

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:03 am

the site looks sweet yo
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:31 am

veritas...lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:46 am

God, where has the time gone. It seems like just yesterday I played in the old Merc server and got destroyed by Snipes. Turns out it was (over) 3 years ago...

Good shit guys. I'm proud to call myself a Mercenary of Honor. And occasionally a Money over Hoe-r.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:53 pm

I know this clan would be nothing without me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
fusion

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:42 pm

dude idk about you, but this has got to be the fastest time ever. it feels like just the other day that i was in MERC, talking to jose about how much we hated MOH, and it feels like just yesterday that i was whoring up the front recruiting nerds in MERC.

its been a long time, but its certainly been a good one, im proud to be in MOH for almost 2 years now, and im happy to say that i see nothing different in the future. this clan has, in fact, been taken to a whole new level, and im glad to say that i was a part of it Laughing

anyways, everybody who has ever been in this clan, and quite a few outside, really made this clan. fatty right here is the emperor, he had the guys to stand up to bad, j and the other leaders.
although his methods werent the best in the world, and he got caught before his plan came to fruition, he still has developed and nutured this clan to a legend on the front, and a powerhouse on mw2. so good shit to him

and to all the other leaders this clan has seen. you have all helped create it. to the members, even though the leaders have been the core of the clan, you are most definatly the mantle; without you, wed be just a bunch of leaders with nobody to lead. so a good shit is deserved for you to.
Back to top Go down
KiLlahCali559

KiLlahCali559

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:38 pm

heell yee lol
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 am

It is indeed a good day to have Money Over Hoes.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 am

I dunno ICM, somedays I really prefer Hoes over money...... afro
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 am

Always have to kill the mood with your hogwash!
Back to top Go down
KiLlahCali559

KiLlahCali559

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 am

hhahaa like one day like on the title where it says mercianries of honor u shud put / money over hoes only on thursdays :p
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Just tell the ho youle pay her when shes done then split Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3 Years Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Years Strong   3 Years Strong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Years Strong
Page 1 of 1