{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy New Years Everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Happy New Years Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Years Everyone!   Happy New Years Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:10 am

Glad tidings to all! I hope you all have a safe, happy, healthy New Years and a prosperous year ahead! Looking back to this past year we accomplished quite a lot, but we had some down things happen too, it's a fresh start now and as a clan were working on our 5th year together, which is really unbelievable.

I'd like to start the year off right by setting up MW3 practices for Saturdays @ 7:00 p.m. est. if at all possible. I'd be willing to add another day to that as well if people cant all make it on that day.

I realize things have been a bit relaxed around here, but I want to be competitive and at least try some GB's with MW3 before we condemn it totally. So here's hoping we all have another competitive round in us!

I want to thank everyone who helped us last year, no matter if your here now or not, you contributed to our success and I want to say thank you.

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years Everyone!   Happy New Years Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 am

Well I fucked up twice with with the clan, but I wouldn't be here right now if I didn't think I made a mistake. I'm here now and that's all I really care about. I'm considering getting MW3 back this coming weekend so I should be up for whatever on MW3.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years Everyone!   Happy New Years Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 am

Ya, were going to give it a go on MW3, I want to try GB's before we decide anything. Who knows, it might be pretty good on their?
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Ellerphant

Ellerphant

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years Everyone!   Happy New Years Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 am

I'm down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years Everyone!   Happy New Years Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy New Years Everyone!
Page 1 of 1