{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

South Park RPG Looks Like South Park!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Empty
PostSubject: South Park RPG Looks Like South Park!   South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 pm

South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Sp1

This is an astonishing turn of events. Obsidian’s RPG based upon long-running Pixar-bothering animation showcase South Park looks quite a lot like South Park. In fact, it looks almost exactly like South Park. I could just put some screengrabs from the telebox show down here and you probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference, although the actual screenshots do contain the paraphernalia of combat and class-based conflict, and there’s a tendency for people to be positioned as if waiting to fight in a well-ordered fashion. The visual design on the game draws on a decade and a half’s worth of assets provided by Parker and Stone, who are also writing the script. Look, see.

South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Sp2

South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Sp3

South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Sp4

South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Sp6

South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Sp9

South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Sp10

The framework of the game sees the player controlling a new kid arriving in South Park and journeying around to make both friends and enemies. Characters that have been discovered will be added to a social network style database, which could prompt me to indulge in the acquaintance-gathering urge that I’ve managed to avoid in the real world. It’s to be small parties and side-on combat, with classes chosen from fighter, mage, thief, cleric and Generic Non American Description . This is a game in which Generic Non American Description will beat up hippies for experience and loot.

Quote :
classes chosen from fighter, mage, thief, cleric and Generic Non American Description

Great news for asap!

Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: South Park RPG Looks Like South Park!   South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:37 pm

I want to totally play as a Generic Non American Description person in that game. I have actually been following this game for a while and it looks pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: South Park RPG Looks Like South Park!   South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:45 pm

im definitely gonna get it hahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Park RPG Looks Like South Park!   South Park RPG Looks Like South Park! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Park RPG Looks Like South Park!
Page 1 of 1