{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New video, when I get another live card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{MOH}Papa_Smurf

{MOH}Papa_Smurf

Number of posts : 52
Gamertag : littlepapasmurf
Registration date : 2009-03-30

New video, when I get another live card Empty
PostSubject: New video, when I get another live card   New video, when I get another live card Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Well, I guess I'll make one, but first I have to get another live card, because I'm out on monday 4-27-09.

Just post your ideas for the video and I'll go through them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kingofpaint483
{MOH}Papa_Smurf

{MOH}Papa_Smurf

Number of posts : 52
Gamertag : littlepapasmurf
Registration date : 2009-03-30

New video, when I get another live card Empty
PostSubject: Re: New video, when I get another live card   New video, when I get another live card Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:31 am

Ok, I've got a 12 month for $40 bucks now, since 4-29-09 actually. So if you guys want to help me make a video I'll be glad to tape, just post your ideas for some shots, I don't want to just go in there and not be able to do anything because we haven't come up with anything. What I'm thinking is that someone will host a private match and I will spectate the whole game, but we can do some stuff like in squads to demonstrate how moh is a team based clan, also we can just beat the shit out of each other, and I'll get the best shots. Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kingofpaint483

New video, when I get another live card
Page 1 of 1