{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Champion's online

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Champion''s online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:04 am

This is another 360 exclusive MMORPG that we will learn more about at E3, made by the City of Hero's/ City of Villains creators.
It looks fantastic!

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:14 am

:O
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:18 am

exactly Mr.x... maybe we can team up on it?
Looks cool
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:12 pm

idk mr. and i were gonna sell our PS3 and 360 for a wii and rape actual elders and kids
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Sounds reasonable il hook up the wii shank attachment for my wii nunchuck itl be ballin but il be your partner cg as long as i dont have to be your wingman when your trying to pick up cggs
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:31 pm

i have a dagger attachment
must be 10-
Back to top Go down
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Mr.X is the lag master, no one can stop him.
Back to top Go down

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:43 am

lol, they showed the PC version... The people on the 360 are going to get raped unless the controls work PERFECTLY... This looks alright to me but not enough to get it... Their new game Aion is grabbing my attention at the moment
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:25 am

{Delta} wrote:
Mr.X is the lag master, no one can stop him.

Yea right delta your out of cs and dsf!!!! and es
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:27 am

ChaosRazgriz wrote:
lol, they showed the PC version... The people on the 360 are going to get raped unless the controls work PERFECTLY... This looks alright to me but not enough to get it... Their new game Aion is grabbing my attention at the moment

People on the 360 version would only play against other 360 folk.
No P.C. interchanging crap.
This game and The old Republic appeal to me because I hate P.C. gaming. You have to sit in a hard ass chair using a stupid keyboard and mouse. On the 360 it would be tight, just chill and kick back with the controller and use the voice chat.
Back to top Go down

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:37 pm

crapgamer wrote:
ChaosRazgriz wrote:

People on the 360 version would only play against other 360 folk.
No P.C. interchanging crap.
This game and The old Republic appeal to me because I hate P.C. gaming. You have to sit in a hard ass chair using a stupid keyboard and mouse. On the 360 it would be tight, just chill and kick back with the controller and use the voice chat.
Then you better tell Adam that he was wrong... They specifically said, "cross-platform gaming," in the video which is between PC and 360 in this case... Shadowrun will be doing the same but I wasn't wrong unless Adam was wrong... And PC people could very much rape 360 people unless there was flawless controls or had some type of special 360 keyboard... I remember using a keyboard and mouse on FF:DoC and it was better then the PS2 controller... PS3 can support keyboards so if a game lets you then it can... Other then that I bet their idea would be to use that little messenger keypad they sell for shortcuts to spells...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:43 pm

well in Game informer it said its not crossing with the P.C.
Not sure how a keyboard or a mouse is going to make a difference in a real time battle though.
Back to top Go down

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Depends, it looks like the game is using shortcuts to moves which is normally a thing on MMO's... Going to a console with that type of control would be hard to mimic
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:16 pm

The game was originally going to be marvel online but Marvel backed out so they went with a more generic name.
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

Number of posts : 470
Gamertag : NINJA RULER
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:06 pm

is the old republic on 360? and is it an mmo?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:23 pm

Yeah and yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Champion's online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion's online   Champion's online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champion's online
Page 1 of 1