{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

modern warefare 2 uncut trailer

Go down 
+5
NINJA_RULER
Quigibo5
crapgamer
STARWARSKID93
heuy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj
Registration date : 2009-01-26

modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Empty
PostSubject: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:12 am

Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:09 am

Looks like u get to use more hand held weapons like a ice pick and drive a snow mobile.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:59 am

wow......just wow.........
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:01 am

riot shields
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

Number of posts : 791
PSN : quigibo5
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:31 am

the story actually look indepth. not saying the last one wasn't but this goes a lot farther into detail. at least it seems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:24 am

I'm not going to get interested until I see how the game is online... I never like the campaigns on CoD and since I haven't played 4's all the way though this trailer only gives me graphics and tells me that IO can ride some snowmobile on a mode I wont play... Hurry up and show ONLINE GAMEPLAY IW... Though I gotta admit, the graphics are a step up from MW which is good... After all the good looking games these days that needs to stand out...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:32 am

Of course it's going to play like COD4 online.
Everyone say's they want new or different game's and then nobody buy's them. the COD franchise in particular the ones made by Infinity ward are amazing.
This game looks fantastic, heads above any other FPS, Snow level? Man hope they put an online map of that.
Also COD4 had the most photo realistic graphic's I've ever seen, the backgrounds were taken from real places, I haven't really seen anything better, so I think it would be hard to top COD4, but so far, so good.

Get the game people. We will be hitting this game hard.
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

Number of posts : 470
Gamertag : NINJA RULER
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:36 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Of course it's going to play like COD4 online.
Everyone say's they want new or different game's and then nobody buy's them. the COD franchise in particular the ones made by Infinity ward are amazing.
This game looks fantastic, heads above any other FPS, Snow level? Man hope they put an online map of that.
Also COD4 had the most photo realistic graphic's I've ever seen, the backgrounds were taken from real places, I haven't really seen anything better, so I think it would be hard to top COD4, but so far, so good.

Get the game people. We will be hitting this game hard.

this trailer wasnt that great. all it did was show cinematics of the single player. it didnt show any new specs of the game other then more melee is involved(dumb) and snowmobiles. they need to work on the trailers. wasnt impressed. good to know that the game will at least be as good as cod 4.
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:42 pm

people only r impressed cuz it has the cod name slapped on it. dont get me wrong call of duty has been doin the game right since cod1 (mayb not big red one lol) but if u remove the cod label wat do u get? a mediocre game trailer that doesnt show anything really surprising and new to the game. im gonna wait and see for the next trailer to decide if this cod is gonna be better the cod4 or just another cop out like waw.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:46 pm

It's not a COD game. Infinity Ward branched out because of the success of Modern Warfare 1.
Actually since you have the Game informer issue, you can clearly see that some of it is actual gameplay. Weird angles, just like it said in the magazine, but wow, looks like they made another outstanding game. Colorful backgrounds, people, in the city, snow levels, underwater levels, extractions etc... The offline looks sick. Of course the online is going to stick to what made COD4 the best selling FPS ever.
This game will probably break a lot of records for sales and online user's, I could totally see 1.5 million users online on 360.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:55 pm

NINJA_RULER wrote:
people only r impressed cuz it has the cod name slapped on it. dont get me wrong call of duty has been doin the game right since cod1 (mayb not big red one lol) but if u remove the cod label wat do u get? a mediocre game trailer that doesnt show anything really surprising and new to the game. im gonna wait and see for the next trailer to decide if this cod is gonna be better the cod4 or just another cop out like waw.
^^^Fail

go play killzone 2, id cal MW2 the Killzone 2 killer but KZ2 doesnt have a chance anyways, the MW2 beta will kill it

most trailers do not show online footage if u would actually pay attention, they explain the storyline and show new things.... see they showed people in snow, that tells you there will probably be a snow map or 2 in multiplayer

a friend of mine says he was watching the trailers closely and said he saw the AUG rifle and the GLOCK handgun, showing that those two guns will probably show up in the multiplayer as well
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:58 pm

Also big red one and cod3 were treyarch crap.
Infinity Ward is awesome at making games. So excited for this game. I'd advise anyone and everyone wanting to make an impact or to be in match to get this game asap when it's out.

Cause after this game hit's we drop some of the other games and this is the new focus.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:09 pm

i will explain something to everybody all game killers will be on the system as the game
if your a fanboy you will not just jump str8 to the other system for 1 game
but you will be impressed from a game and just jump str8 off 1 game to the other
but implying that COD4 360 about killed halo if this is as good as cg says then you will bungie lose halo
same for KZ2 but if it does want it to happen then IW will need a greater multiplayer, maybe even co op, also new and improved game modes, also KZ2 clan system would be great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:14 pm

I agree with Ruler still... All I see is campaign gameplay which I could care less about... If the game was so great online don't you think they should at least inform us on what will be in it? Seriously, it's like any other game to me at the moment... And I love how you can only attack KZ2, lol, I get a good laugh every time anyone argues about it...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Fanboy be damned and game killer be damned, MW2 is like my SWBF3, I love it.
Its going to play like COD4 online. We are in a competitive gaming clan, this game would be everyones best bet to take part in an active game. PS3 and 360.
I'd like to see everyone on it, but if it's not your cup of tea then I'm not sure what to tell you. I mean MW2 is going to be our main game, like COD4 was. we were hitting 3 to 4 matches a day on COD4, I expect the same on MW2.

I think some of you guy's are letting previous statements and fanboyism get in the way of whats going to be a great game that will have tons and tons of competition online.

I'd love to see Sony guy's step up and get the game, wouldn't you love to look down at online users and see the 1 million mark?
The GB teams are going to be in the thousands and there is going to be plenty of room for us to showcase what we got.
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:29 pm

crapgamer wrote:
It's not a COD game. Infinity Ward branched out because of the success of Modern Warfare 1.
Actually since you have the Game informer issue, you can clearly see that some of it is actual gameplay. Weird angles, just like it said in the magazine, but wow, looks like they made another outstanding game. Colorful backgrounds, people, in the city, snow levels, underwater levels, extractions etc... The offline looks sick. Of course the online is going to stick to what made COD4 the best selling FPS ever.
This game will probably break a lot of records for sales and online user's, I could totally see 1.5 million users online on 360.

this is a cod game. its a sequel. the game feels more like a 1.5 then a 2.0. i mean look at gears. they made a shit load of money off gears 1. then they come out with gears 2 and instead of making the game new and impressive they throw in new weapons, new maps, and a graphics upgrade. so people are gonna buy it bcuz they were blown away with gears 1. and they end up walking away witha gears 1.5 then a 2.0. and thats what i feel like infinity ward is doing. i mean look at the trailer. wow a glock, o shit snow, better graphics, new perks! all could have been done through an update online. lets look at burnout paradise for a second. instead of making a new game they thought about consumers more then making money. they added new cars, locations(campaign basically), motorcylces, better graphics, etc. all through FREE updates. so instead of going out and buying burnout paradise 2 people get burnout paradise update 1.8 online. that way u save some cash and are still satisfied with the game instead of going out and buying some cop out because u needed to make some quick cash. this game is going to be good none the less. y? bcuz its building off of wat made cod4 so good. but is it a new experience? no bcuz its just putting things in a sequel that couldve been done through updates. and they could have used this time to build hype on a new cod and make the game better for a better sequel. cod mw2 or mw1.5. guess we will have to wait and c november
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:32 pm

xTaCTiiCaL wrote:
NINJA_RULER wrote:
^^^Fail

go play killzone 2, id cal MW2 the Killzone 2 killer but KZ2 doesnt have a chance anyways, the MW2 beta will kill it

most trailers do not show online footage if u would actually pay attention, they explain the storyline and show new things.... see they showed people in snow, that tells you there will probably be a snow map or 2 in multiplayer

a friend of mine says he was watching the trailers closely and said he saw the AUG rifle and the GLOCK handgun, showing that those two guns will probably show up in the multiplayer as well

lol everytime u talk u just blurt nonesense. actually approach me with some fucking knowledge b4 u open yur mouth.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:44 pm

NINJA_RULER wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

this is a cod game. its a sequel. the game feels more like a 1.5 then a 2.0. i mean look at gears. they made a shit load of money off gears 1. then they come out with gears 2 and instead of making the game new and impressive they throw in new weapons, new maps, and a graphics upgrade. so people are gonna buy it bcuz they were blown away with gears 1. and they end up walking away witha gears 1.5 then a 2.0. and thats what i feel like infinity ward is doing. i mean look at the trailer. wow a glock, o shit snow, better graphics, new perks! all could have been done through an update online. lets look at burnout paradise for a second. instead of making a new game they thought about consumers more then making money. they added new cars, locations(campaign basically), motorcylces, better graphics, etc. all through FREE updates. so instead of going out and buying burnout paradise 2 people get burnout paradise update 1.8 online. that way u save some cash and are still satisfied with the game instead of going out and buying some cop out because u needed to make some quick cash. this game is going to be good none the less. y? bcuz its building off of wat made cod4 so good. but is it a new experience? no bcuz its just putting things in a sequel that couldve been done through updates. and they could have used this time to build hype on a new cod and make the game better for a better sequel. cod mw2 or mw1.5. guess we will have to wait and c november

Its in a totally new location, with new characters. A update most definitely wouldn't do it justice. We have yet to see multiplayer, but I'm sure it will be one of the biggest covered games at E3.
Also if you had watched how they made Gears 2 you would have seen that there was no way to give it an update to do all that they did. Gears 1 had alot of painted graphics that lacked texture and fluidity. They went back and totally redid what went into Gears 1.
MW2 is bringing new things to the table, surely enhanced graphics, locations, game modes, Co op missions, the inclusions of vehicles, plus unlike some of you, I really enjoyed the story element in COD4, so the fact that this game picks up right after COD4 and your the same character is really cool.

This game is going to sell like hotcakes, if that piece of trash that is waw can sell millions of copies I'm sure the real deal can do better.
Updates are all well and fine, but this game was in development for over 2 year's, which is why we only got 1 map pack on COD4.
I don't think an update would cover the amount of content that is going to be available.

Some games can do well without 5 years of hype, the fact that the COD series made by Infinity Ward have all been great, they earn the benefit of the doubt, unlike some games that shouldn't even have spawned a sequel.
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:53 pm

crapgamer wrote:
NINJA_RULER wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

Its in a totally new location, with new characters. A update most definitely wouldn't do it justice. We have yet to see multiplayer, but I'm sure it will be one of the biggest covered games at E3.
Also if you had watched how they made Gears 2 you would have seen that there was no way to give it an update to do all that they did. Gears 1 had alot of painted graphics that lacked texture and fluidity. They went back and totally redid what went into Gears 1.
MW2 is bringing new things to the table, surely enhanced graphics, locations, game modes, Co op missions, the inclusions of vehicles, plus unlike some of you, I really enjoyed the story element in COD4, so the fact that this game picks up right after COD4 and your the same character is really cool.

This game is going to sell like hotcakes, if that piece of trash that is waw can sell millions of copies I'm sure the real deal can do better.
Updates are all well and fine, but this game was in development for over 2 year's, which is why we only got 1 map pack on COD4.
I don't think an update would cover the amount of content that is going to be available.

Some games can do well without 5 years of hype, the fact that the COD series made by Infinity Ward have all been great, they earn the benefit of the doubt, unlike some games that shouldn't even have spawned a sequel.

gears had a new graphic engine made for its whole company thats why they didnt put it through an update. plus i like story and im very excited for new story content but i just want more then new weapons and maps. they need something new (but good) for the gameplay. elements that need to be added to the game to give it a new feeling without making feel like an entirely new game, instead of using the same gameplay implements from cod4. they could have easily put in a snow map pack. weapon packs. and additional story but they didnt cuz they wanted the money. simply put. they will not make as much money if they put out updates then if they make a whole new game. they could have saved this storyline for a better sequel. now i think i might be judging to harshly on the game at the moment cuz i havent seen all of its features just yet. im just saying it will be a shame if they dont go all out with this sequel.
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:55 pm

like how bout the ability to carry objects somewhere and place it for cover like sandbags, crates, etc. that would b an exciting new element enough to push the game forward that much that an update just cant do.
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:57 pm

or how bout a body collision detection system so if u get shot in the foot u wont die but u will be limping on the battlefield (medic perks can balance out this effect)
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:58 pm

things like that will build on the succes of cod4 and make it so the game isnt a 1.5 and is a 2.0
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:59 pm

lol and sorry bout all the posts just more and more ideas kept popping in my mind after i posted
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:01 pm

I don't think physics engines exist for that type of thing. It is still just a game. There are no health up's, you recover as you stay away from damage.
Pretty much they are just adding onto what is already a storied franchise. Get with it.
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:05 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I don't think physics engines exist for that type of thing. It is still just a game. There are no health up's, you recover as you stay away from damage.
Pretty much they are just adding onto what is already a storied franchise. Get with it.

u can get away from battle and recover but if yur foots gone it should be gone. it will balance out gameplay and make it more interesting for the game. and the medic perk wouldnt be to heal u but to heal u in situations like that. like if yur shoulder got hit yur aiming will be slightly off. guy with medic perk can run over and hit a button and yur all better. and thats not a physics engine i just made up some name for some kind of new thing they can add to the game. thats what they usually do. they make up some name for a gameplay engine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

modern warefare 2 uncut trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next