{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

modern warefare 2 uncut trailer

Go down 
+5
NINJA_RULER
Quigibo5
crapgamer
STARWARSKID93
heuy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:09 pm

That is without doubt the dumbest thing I've ever heard. he second chance perk is dumb is waw because by the time you get over to help someone they die or you get killed trying to revive them.

There is a reason Game Informer gave COD4 a perfect 10 and there is a reason COD4 is the best selling FPS ever. Stay away from game design Ruler. For all our sake.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

Number of posts : 470
Gamertag : NINJA RULER
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:17 pm

crapgamer wrote:
That is without doubt the dumbest thing I've ever heard. he second chance perk is dumb is waw because by the time you get over to help someone they die or you get killed trying to revive them.

There is a reason Game Informer gave COD4 a perfect 10 and there is a reason COD4 is the best selling FPS ever. Stay away from game design Ruler. For all our sake.

lol thats not dumb. just cuz u cant save someone whos in last stand doesnt mean other people cant. lol all of yur call of duty opinions are extremly biast. u just want a game were u can buff around with no reprucussions. the game would be a lot better with those realistic touches.

and u didnt explain the reason why its the best selling fps ever. because u die by getting shot in the foot. or u cant realisticly react to bullet body penetration? its alot better then any fps we've seen but there are things they can add to the gameplay that can make it a whole lot better. things like that wouldnt even effect the gameplay as much as u are thinking 2. it would give a slightly more even balance to the game.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:26 pm

If it aint broke, don't fucking fix it.
The things you just explained would chase me off that game forever.
Nobody uses second chance because its stupid.
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:30 pm

crapgamer wrote:
If it aint broke, don't fucking fix it.
The things you just explained would chase me off that game forever.
Nobody uses second chance because its stupid.

that wouldnt change the game. that would b making it a sequel. and i barely played waw and i saw second chance be used a few times.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:33 pm

A sequel is a sequel. It's a new story a sequel to the first story, new characters, locations, vehicles etc...
You lose all credibility Ruler, first because you in one thread back Madden selling for $60 a year, EVERY YEAR and yet when Infinity Ward takes the correct amount of time to bring a true sequel to the table you bash it?
STFD
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:40 pm

crapgamer wrote:
A sequel is a sequel. It's a new story a sequel to the first story, new characters, locations, vehicles etc...
You lose all credibility Ruler, first because you in one thread back Madden selling for $60 a year, EVERY YEAR and yet when Infinity Ward takes the correct amount of time to bring a true sequel to the table you bash it?
STFD

they arent doing anything impressive so far with this game. this is update worthy not sequel worthy. and i back madden bcuz i like it. played the shit out of madden 03 and madden 08 (other maddens i barely played). u back infinity ward religiously no matter wat they put out. they can put out practicly nothing new out in this sequel and u will buy it just bcuz the label.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:50 pm

hypocrite much Ruler? your doing the same thing you are accusing me of.
I hated FPS games till COD4, so they have earned leniency with me. Madden is update worthy, they make you fork over another $60 every year and for what? Roster Updates. Come battle me when you actually stand a chance. It's like I'm pistol whipping a blind kid over here...too easy.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:33 pm

omg every fucking madden game is the same, they update the roster, maybe up the graphics a bit and add some pointless game mode no one likes

If MW2 was completely different than CoD4 people would not buy it, they liked the other game because of how it played why would they completely change it?

why would you take the #1 selling FPS of all time and then make the sequal completely revamped? People liked it because of the way it was

and everytime i say something you say im just blurting with no real evidence? I said look at just about every other fuckin trailer out there, trailers usually dont show Multiplayer footage, they show the story mode
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:28 pm

mario kart is way better than madden and cod4
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:03 pm

crapgamer wrote:
hypocrite much Ruler? your doing the same thing you are accusing me of.
I hated FPS games till COD4, so they have earned leniency with me. Madden is update worthy, they make you fork over another $60 every year and for what? Roster Updates. Come battle me when you actually stand a chance. It's like I'm pistol whipping a blind kid over here...too easy.

just bcuz u blurt insults doesnt mean u won a debate. it means yur losing the argument so u blurt this nonesense and all the idiots will imediatly back u up bcuz it sounds funny. its a sad world today. i mean havent u seen that movie Idiocracy? when hes in court and hes trying to plee his case and everyone is fucking laughing and yelling retarded shit bcuz they cant handle intellegence. and i like madden how is that being a hypocrit? mayb 2k football games are better i dont know never played a 2k football game. never said i did! further more this was a discussion about how infinity ward is using the sucess of cod4 and putting out a sequel with update worthy additions to make money!! they dont care about u, and the consumer (u) is to dumb to realize that yur just getting the same product u got last time around!!!! this is a purposless argument bcuz there is no way yur gonna see the faults in anything u say for 2 reasons. 1. bcuz u blindly follow anything that appealled to u instead of questioning its motives at all times (how do u think our economy is in the state its in now. bcuz we blindly followed our leaders into a depression state bcuz of a false flag operation, and yes im saying it 9/11 was orchestrated by the government is that to much for yur small brains to handle? they do these things all the time all over the world to start war, when this nation first started we were passionate about our government system and always questioned their motives to see if it was the right direction for the country) and 2. bcuz yur so dumbed down by everything around u u wouldnt even realize when someone is stealing money right in front of u!!!! this game (based off of the trailer mind u not end results) is update worthy and not at all worthy of a sequel and since u bought into the success of the first game there is no doubt in yur mind that the nxt will be a hit! and that my friends is just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Do you think any consumer's really care about people?
Not sure how you consider a whole new 6 to 10 hour story, all new perks, online mode reworked, new gun's, Co op missions and who knows what all else a "Update" but you don't consider Madded or sports game's which just update rosters year after year (When they really could update that) update worthy.
Your a conspiracy theorist Ruler. Tell those families that had people die on 9/11 that it was a Government plot.

Every COD game Infinity Ward has put out has topped the previous, so me thinking it's going to be a pretty good game with alot of people playing it online is about as big a gamble as betting the Yankees will have the highest payroll next year.

So look up the word hypocrite. You are bashing me for buying an "Update at best" game but you yourself have bought Gears 2 as well as Madden Games which makes you just as bad, if not worse. Seeing as how Sports games are the biggest ripoff and depreciate the fastest.

I am not bashing you, but anyone could see your wrong here.

As far as real world goes Ruler, try getting out in it sometime. Maybe your word or thought's might be taken a little more seriously if you were not just a kid living at home with no job and a Drug habit.
It's not a knock Ruler cause I think your a cool guy and all but I have so much more life experience then you.
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:46 pm

NINJA_RULER wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

lol thats not dumb. just cuz u cant save someone whos in last stand doesnt mean other people cant. lol all of yur call of duty opinions are extremly biast. u just want a game were u can buff around with no reprucussions. the game would be a lot better with those realistic touches.

and u didnt explain the reason why its the best selling fps ever. because u die by getting shot in the foot. or u cant realisticly react to bullet body penetration? its alot better then any fps we've seen but there are things they can add to the gameplay that can make it a whole lot better. things like that wouldnt even effect the gameplay as much as u are thinking 2. it would give a slightly more even balance to the game.

take a fucking 50 cal to the foot... your whole fucking leg would be gone... is that enough bullet penetration for you? you get shout in the head and theres a splatter of blood on the wall is that not real enough? get out of ninja ruler land
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:48 pm

NINJA_RULER wrote:
crapgamer wrote:
STFD

they arent doing anything impressive so far with this game. this is update worthy not sequel worthy. and i back madden bcuz i like it. played the shit out of madden 03 and madden 08 (other maddens i barely played). u back infinity ward religiously no matter wat they put out. they can put out practicly nothing new out in this sequel and u will buy it just bcuz the label.

BECAUSE THEY FUCKING PUT OUT GAME OF THE YEAR MATERIAL! STFD
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:55 pm

lmao ur telling him to stfd? u talking shit is like a little bitch talking shit
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Well I sat him down. BLT fails
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:47 am

crapgamer wrote:
Do you think any consumer's really care about people?
Not sure how you consider a whole new 6 to 10 hour story, all new perks, online mode reworked, new gun's, Co op missions and who knows what all else a "Update" but you don't consider Madded or sports game's which just update rosters year after year (When they really could update that) update worthy.
Your a conspiracy theorist Ruler. Tell those families that had people die on 9/11 that it was a Government plot.

Every COD game Infinity Ward has put out has topped the previous, so me thinking it's going to be a pretty good game with alot of people playing it online is about as big a gamble as betting the Yankees will have the highest payroll next year.

So look up the word hypocrite. You are bashing me for buying an "Update at best" game but you yourself have bought Gears 2 as well as Madden Games which makes you just as bad, if not worse. Seeing as how Sports games are the biggest ripoff and depreciate the fastest.

I am not bashing you, but anyone could see your wrong here.

As far as real world goes Ruler, try getting out in it sometime. Maybe your word or thought's might be taken a little more seriously if you were not just a kid living at home with no job and a Drug habit.
It's not a knock Ruler cause I think your a cool guy and all but I have so much more life experience then you.

plz i get out much more then u. i can access this site on my phone if u didnt notice. and yeah im pretty bad bcuz i bought update worthy games but that still doesnt justify the fact that infinity ward is putting out this crap. and plz i would tell anyone (even if yur mom died in 9/11) that that was a government orchestrated event. only morons can not see the evidence and just wanted to find sum1 to blame and go blow up. it's not like im making fun of their dead relatives. its a shame that that happened but u cant shroud yurself from the truth bcuz u dont want it to b true. and im sure i have much more experience in the world then u crappy. just cuz u lived for a while doesnt mean u have been out there getting knocked on yur ass. and trust in the short time i've lived i've had plenty of it. enough to learn whats deceit and honesty. u point out the few wrongs i had in this and immediatly declare yurself victor which is clearly not the case bcuz i had about 10 rights to yur wrongs. and not many people will back me on this for a few reasons. one being simply yur clan leader. another is that my ideals are quite strong and blunt and most people cant take things like that cuz every1's ass has to be pampered 24/7.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:24 am

Osama Took blame for 9/11. They were pissed off and it wasn't the first time they tried to destroy our American symbols of Freedom.

How in the world can you say you know about life more then me?
went to school, Finished, own my own business, got married, kids, houses, cars, family tragedy such as cancer etc...

Divorce, lost everything, I was homeless as a kid at the age of 8. So don't talk to me about life. When your biggest concern is finding a rolling paper or your sister drinking the last of the Soda.

I live it and work it and deal with it every damn day.
I've worked with Abused animals that had there faces ripped off in dog fighting rings, I've worked with Mike Vick Dog's.

I've gone out and rescued Illegally Animals used for testing etc... Don't tell me that you live or have lived more then me.
In my 28 year's I've done and lived more then most.

We can get off the subject because I'm locking this, like I said no hard feeling's but sometimes you have to let things go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: modern warefare 2 uncut trailer   modern warefare 2 uncut trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

modern warefare 2 uncut trailer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2